Search found 33 matches
- 28 Feb 2016 04:48
- Forum: Dream Interpretation
- Topic: Video Games, Sinking Boats, and Caves by the Ocean?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 738
I've gotten back into lucid dreaming after taking a long break, and I've decided that every Saturday night, I look for recurring dream elements and I try to figure out their meanings. As said by the title, my three recurring dream elements were: -Sinking boats -Caves by the ocean -Video games Any th...
- 22 Feb 2016 02:33
- Forum: General Lucid Discussion
- Topic: What does Lucid Dreaming mean to you?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 640
1. In fifth grade, I read a book called Every Soul A Star by Wendy Mass. In the book, one of the main characters was a lucid dreamer, and there was a scene where the character had a lucid dream on a bus, and he flew. Naturally, I was like "Wow! That's so cool! I'd love to do that!" Ironica...
Last night, I had my first LD in a while. I have had several moments in recent dreams where I realized that I was dreaming, but I never became fully lucid. But last night, I did. The dream started out with me standing in a field near my home with two other people. Those two other people were my frie...
- 01 Aug 2015 22:31
- Forum: Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams
- Topic: Can dreams predict the future?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5477
You guys have some really interesting opinions, and I enjoyed reading all of them. I have still not come to any conclusions myself, though. But it did happen again. A few months ago, I clearly remember dreaming about driving by a car dealer in front of a strip mall in the rain. And guess what I did ...
I write mostly fanfiction, but I've also got a few original stories I'm working on. My original stories all fall into the category of sci-fi/fantasy, though mostly fantasy, with a few humorous and romantic elements mixed in between. I'm also working on a darker story that is based off of a lucid dre...
- 01 Aug 2015 21:55
- Forum: Share Your Lucid Dreams
- Topic: Slightly lucid and point of lucidity (PLEASE HELP)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 899
That happens to me all the time. In my three years of lucid dreaming trial and error, I have never gotten enough clarity to do cool stuff, even though I have come close. All my lucid dreams are always fuzzy and semi-lucid, yet sometimes I get a few seconds of that clarity, but before I can do anythi...
I have read several articles on here about turning nightmares into lucid dreams, and I never thought that I would need that skill because I rarely have nightmares, but last night, I had one, and I turned it lucid, thankfully, and I got some valuable info from my subconcious. The dream starts out wit...
Okay, so last night, I became lucid for the first time in a while. But then, something strange happened: as I was moving around in the dream, I was suddenly aware in reality. I could feel myself lying in bed, and hear my white noise machine, and then suddenly, the dream felt like a daydream. It was ...
- 27 Mar 2015 00:17
- Forum: General Lucid Discussion
- Topic: How to make the transition from hypnagogia to LD.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1145
My hypnogogia is usually just random images that float through my mind while I'm drifting off, sometimes causing hypnogogic jerks or whatever they are called when the hypnogogia shows a scene and I fall somehow, and I jerk awake. Those always happen when I'm just getting ready to fall asleep. But wh...