Selling a Lucid Dream book(cheap)

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
eightbitpanda

Selling a Lucid Dream book(cheap)

Postby eightbitpanda » 21 Feb 2012 02:52

Hello my name is David and I bought a book about Lucid Dreaming a while back. Personally I found the book helpfull and I would love to sell it to anyone who would like it. Im asking $5.00 for It, it was $20.00 when I bought it. Im selling this because I am going to college and everyone knows going to college can be quiet expensive. The book will be a digital copy, it has photos a cover and all the pages. I will send it to the email you provide me with if you'd buy it. Feel Free to contact me via email if you have any questions or would like a different payment option I am willing to take any kind of payment that is safe and secured

Title of the book : Beginner's Guide To Lucid Dreaming Techniques

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Preface 5
Dreaming Explained 6
What Is Lucid Dreaming? 9
Dangers Of Lucid Dreaming 14
Recalling Your Dreams 20
Induction Techniques 24
Useful “In Dream” Techniques 52
Conclusion 62

I am not a scammer I see no reason or value in scamming someone over a digital copy of a book.Im Sorry if I posted this is in the wrong section,please move it to the section you see fit for this type of post. Thank you for your time.

Payment information and contact information:

My Email: Ertzpw@live.com

Paypal: Ertzpw@live.com

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”