Subliminal Videos for Lucid Dreaming - watch online

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
LucidPotter

Re: Video That Gives You More Lucid Dreams

Postby LucidPotter » 02 Jan 2012 22:12

I was just wondering why it says that you should only watch the second video once a day? because I have already watched it about 3 or 4 times :? I just want to be sure that nothing weird is going to happen to me...lol. (It sounds very promising, I hope it works for me :) )
"Of course it's been happening inside your head,Harry, but why on earth would that mean that it is not real?" {Albus Dumbledore}.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 02 Feb 2012 23:36

The video won't kill you :lol: it's just better to watch it once a day. The reason? It's all science and stuff very deep.
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

Ikamon357

Postby Ikamon357 » 12 Mar 2012 03:59

Could you make a downloadable version of this video rebecca? I would ike to be able to watch it in bed or somewhere else comfy so I am already in a hypnotised state. I feel like the suggestion would be much stronger then.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 12 Apr 2012 09:01

Ikamon357 wrote:Could you make a downloadable version of this video rebecca? I would ike to be able to watch it in bed or somewhere else comfy so I am already in a hypnotised state. I feel like the suggestion would be much stronger then.

Done! Scroll down on this page for downloadable zip file:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 12 Apr 2012 09:04

LucidPotter wrote:I was just wondering why it says that you should only watch the second video once a day? because I have already watched it about 3 or 4 times :? I just want to be sure that nothing weird is going to happen to me...lol. (It sounds very promising, I hope it works for me :) )

Pete says that it's only necessary to watch once a day - ideally before sleep. It goes in subliminally.

You can watch it 200 times if you like! But I don't think it's going to increase your chances of success by 200 times ;)

RosenVitae

Re: FREE Subliminal Lucid Dreaming Videos - Watch Here

Postby RosenVitae » 04 Jun 2012 13:19

I found out about these videos yesterday and decided to try it out. I waited roughly untill bedtime, watched the NLP video twice and shortly after that the subliminal one.

I had real trouble falling asleep for the first time in over half a year this night, to the point where I decided to take my melatonin suppliment. I eventually fell asleep, but it still didn't come easily and it was the lightest sleep I remember having, as if I was always aware of my body laying in bed (I did dream, though, and realized during recall that I wasen't aware of my physical body during those dreams).

Usually, I get hypnagogia around the time my body goes numb and fall asleep to it, but this time, I remained too conscious for hypnagogia to manifest. Even with a quiet mind, I would lay there and realize my body was long past numb, but sleep didn't set in.

If I can have some feedback or suggestions on this, I will be very grateful :) Thanks.
Started training: 18/12-2011.
First deliberate LD: 4/1-2012 (DILD).
Lucidities after that: 26/3-2012 (DILD during nap), 1/6-2012 (DILD during nap),

TalentedDancer

Postby TalentedDancer » 12 Jul 2012 21:19

I watched two of the videos last night, and I could control myself in my dreams. The problem is that I'm not sure if I was lucid.

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 16 Sep 2012 13:17

Can we have an Mp4 version of the videos?
It seems I can't download Youtube downloader to download the 1st part.

I want it to be played on my Nintendo DS :lol:
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

jameshill003

Postby jameshill003 » 25 Oct 2012 07:51

Hi,
Thanks for sharing this unique information..
http://www.instantpharmarx.com/

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 15 Feb 2013 23:18

These videos worked for me.I watched them just before I went to sleep.It seemed like I was instantly dreaming when I fell asleep (at least it seemed that way).My dream started out as normal but then I was suddenly aware that I was dreaming,I don't know how I came to that conclusion,it's like I just knew.I did a reality check by looking at my hands and what do you know?? My fingers were all strange looking (long and short at the same time).I went outside of my house and I looked around.Everything was like a funny color outside as if the sun was setting and making an orange/reddish like hue.It looked beautiful and everything seemed very peaceful.I showed my husband my hands and explained to him that I was dreaming and he was in my dream.He agreed and seemed very surprised but happy.....

The only thing is that although I was aware of dreaming in my dream,I still didn't feel as though I was controlling what was happening...almost like I wasn't really sure what to do at that point....but at least i didn't get too excited and wake up as I usually do when I realize that I'm dreaming....

Thanks Rebecca,this video absolutely works,no doubt about it!!! :P

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”