Choline bitartrate and galantamine

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
DAZ_XT950

Choline bitartrate and galantamine

Postby DAZ_XT950 » 17 Jul 2013 19:30

Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody had any personal experience with using Choline Bitartrate and Galantamine to assist them with achieving lucidity as I have always been weary about using supplements, but I have decided that I will give them a try.

Also, if anybody in the UK (preferably Scotland) can tell me where I might be able to get these from whether it be a store or if they are available from the local chemist, that would be a great help too.

Peter

Re: Choline bitartrate and galantamine

Postby Peter » 17 Jul 2013 20:48

Yes and for me nearly 100% success. Not in the UK so not sure on where and how to buy as I dont know you local rules
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Jul 2013 02:36

Yes I love this combination! It brings me lucid dreams everytime I take them! I ordered mine online, not sure if that will work in the UK though!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

desertwolf181

Postby desertwolf181 » 25 Jul 2013 22:15

i have tried these several times and each time i get a crazy dream that are amazingly vivid i definitely recommend trying these supplements. Also i would recommend b6 supplements.
But my question is what happens when you start to mess with the physics of it all?

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jul 2013 23:07

How do you use B6 and what strength etc
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

zelkova

Postby zelkova » 29 Sep 2013 01:03

I have a question about the subject actually, is there a specific brand one should buy or not.

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Sep 2013 01:57

it might be whatever you can get, I don't know your country so not sure of import rules. Google it and see what you can find. I am away and will reply with the brand that I use when I get home.

This stuff is not tested or made to any standard so be aware of that at all times. I have no idea if the dose truly controlled in herbal supplements

Shibby30

Postby Shibby30 » 06 Oct 2013 16:20

I've taken B6, choline, and galantamine separately but not together yet. They do seem to up the vividness in dreams. Galantamine seemed to create strange, almost weak psychotropic sensations like I was stimulated but could almost WILD at will. I've only taken it once, so I don't know if that'll happen again.

I'm trying my supplements sparingly, maybe for when I want to intensify inner work in my dreams, but I've been getting excellent results with SSILD. Try it out now.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Oct 2013 19:59

I only use a mix about once each two weeks and good results if I stick to what works.

Dont ignore the simple stuff as a strong coffee (hard to get the mix right so you can get back to sleep) will be just as good and give me easily achieved WILD's

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”