Supplements and Sleep Quality

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Shibby30

Supplements and Sleep Quality

Postby Shibby30 » 22 Sep 2013 19:08

I just bought some B6 and Choline and I ordered galantamine of which will come by Tuesday. I'm worried about these disturbing my sleep quality. I seem to be sensitive to anything that either disrupted REM sleep (caffeine, alcholol) or causes excess deep sleep such as melatonin or nyquil.

Do these supplements tend to mess with sleep quality? If they do, I'll only try them on weekends when I'm not going to work the next day.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

lukesmith88

Re: Supplements and Sleep Quality

Postby lukesmith88 » 12 Oct 2013 01:10

I'm not an expert on the subject, but from what I've heard about brain supplements is that they can help have more vivid dreams. Usually vivid dreams indicate REM sleep which indicates a pretty deep sleep. I don't think it would be too deep as to cause missing alarms but I don't know what deep sleep means exactly for you.

Peter

Re: Supplements and Sleep Quality

Postby Peter » 12 Oct 2013 21:03

Start with small doses and use no more than once a week, I use about once each two weeks. With G I have broken a capsule and used only half of a 4mg cap and had success. G can get you there and C can extend the dreams. It can take up to an hour to start talking effect if you are trying for a WILD so be patent and you need to be skilled to get it to work in WILD and to keep in the dream state. There are not magic but assist what might already be good practice
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”