Hemi-Sync Tapes

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
btifuldreamer

Hemi-Sync Tapes

Postby btifuldreamer » 07 Feb 2014 10:06

Has anyone ever used this? It comes in a 4 tape series that you can listen to on your phone/iPod or whatever. I have tried it about 3 times and I think i have come VERY CLOSE to having a lucid dream using this but the first try i got really hot because i had a thick blanket on, the second time my body twitched really hard which made me get up because i thought someone touched me and the third time my sister woke me up -_- It is a very good thing to use and i am confident it will eventually work but i find the instructions on what to do a bit unclear. All three times my body became numb like i i couldn't feel it and the first time i think i remember feeling like i was floating. So has anyone ever used this, if not i recommend it because i am confident it will cause me to have my first lucid dream :)

Jackson

Re: Hemi-Sync Tapes

Postby Jackson » 08 Feb 2014 00:06

Um, what exactly are hemi-sync tapes?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Feb 2014 19:46

I will try tonight.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 24+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 15 Feb 2014 14:23

Jackson wrote:Um, what exactly are hemi-sync tapes?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

I will try them again tonight. It is something that comes in 4 tapes, you start with tape one then move up each time the tape does its job. The first one tells you a bit about lucid then you do a short visualization exercise, then the narrator guides you through telling your body to sleep. It is very effective in doing this and there is the sound of rain in the background you are told to focus on once you body is falling asleep but yuo focus on the rain to stay aware. So basically, I think these tapes are teaching you the WILD technique. I will inform you all of how i went. Goodnight sweet dreams ;)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”