Can You Import Galantamine To N.Z. Without Prescription

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
cmeindaclub

Can You Import Galantamine To N.Z. Without Prescription

Postby cmeindaclub » 24 Apr 2012 09:14

I was curious about 'Dream Supplements' and wanted to experiment with Galantamine but the Local Pharmacy said you need a prescription to purchase it.

I was dumbfounded by this because apparently it can increase cognitive functions in Alzheimers sufferers as well as Provide amazingly vivid lucid dreams for anyone.

And an increase in cognitive functions wouldn't be a downside for anyone.

I believe Rebecca has no trouble importing Galantamine, correct me if I am wrong.

Yours Sincerely,
Clayton.
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

Peter

Re: Can You Import Galantamine To N.Z. Without Prescription

Postby Peter » 25 Apr 2012 07:17

I order it online and have no trouble getting it. use the links on Rebeccas site
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 25 Apr 2012 08:51

Thank you very much for your help Peter. I will look into ordering a supply for myself. :D
Oh also one more question, i was reading somewhere that you shouldn't take 5-HTP in co-ordination with vitamin B-6 supplements because it will cancel the effects of both supplements.
Do you know anything about this?
"How Do You Know You Are Awake Right Now? You May Say You Remember Waking Up From Your Last Night's Sleep. But That Might Merely Be A 'False Awakening'."

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Apr 2012 22:43

I dont know and best is to google and see what you can find. If any doubts then dont push it - I know what I do but not in a postion to advise so proceed carefully and at own risk....
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 05:26

Thanks Peter. Apparently it cause the 5 HTP to create serotonin in the body instead of in the brain for some reason so i have cut back on the B-6 and am just using the 5 HTP to suppress deep sleep in the early hours therefore creating a more vivid Dream experience in the later hours of deep sleep.

Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Apr 2012 15:23

Let me know how you get on, PM if you want to. I dont always use 5HTP and have used some Choline with good effect as well. I take the Choline at the same time as the G which is in the early hours when I wake up

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 20:09

Thanks again Peter, i appreciate that a lot, i will tell you how i get on this weekend.
I tried the 5 HTP last night but i was too tired to Induce a lucid dream from a waking state.
But it definitely made it easier too remember my dreams and it was very vivid and the details of it weren't hard to remember.
Thanks again and i will post my first dream experience on another section of the forum and if you want to have a look and see if you can make anything of the weird experience i had.

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 26 Apr 2012 20:19

Oh, you said you take Choline along with the Galantamine, is that the Galantamind from ebay? doesnt that have a 200mg amount of Choline already in it? if so how much extra choline do you take with the Galantamine?

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Apr 2012 02:45

I am away and so its all from memory but yes it has some in it, I add 2 caps of Choline and I think thats about another 600 or so mg.

I use two caps of G for a dose of 8mg but have had sucess on 1 cap and even cut a cap in half for a dose of 2mg and the results were the same. If you pull a cap to bits mix up the powder as a lot of it is filler (I have been told this)

If I plan to use and am tired I dont bother, you really need to be rested for sucess or at least I do

cmeindaclub

Postby cmeindaclub » 27 Apr 2012 05:19

Cool that has cleared things up for me a bit. yeah i find that it is very important to be rested to even attempt a WILD.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”