Can You Import Galantamine To N.Z. Without Prescription

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
MikeVi

Re: Can You Import Galantamine To N.Z. Without Prescription

Postby MikeVi » 19 Mar 2013 08:15

I just tried purchasing Galantamine from Amazon via Rebeccas link. But it won't ship to Auckland.. I've never purchased from Amazon and buying supplements online makes me nervous.

So i'm just wondering what your experiences importing Galantamine and Choline into NZ has been like? Is it as easy as ordering a book from Amazon? No customs issues etc?

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Mar 2013 00:55

yes it is, just have google and you will find a good place to get it from, I dont have any trouble but have not got any for a few months now so it may have changed
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

MikeVi

Postby MikeVi » 20 Mar 2013 09:07

Thanks for the quick reply Peter. Are there any sites or specific products you can recommend? I tried searching for the exact product that Rebecca listed but the prices vary wildly and I'm wary about the sites i've seen.

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Mar 2013 19:45

http://www.dreamamins.com/

I use this site and have had no issues.

Have you used G and other supplements before?, PM if you want with any questions or use this thread.

I use them from time to time and a combination of G, Choline and 5HTP but not regularly
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 28 Mar 2013 05:44

It is not safe.

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Mar 2013 05:52

It is not safe.

What and why ?

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”