Ginseng, royal jelly...

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Magal

Ginseng, royal jelly...

Postby Magal » 16 Feb 2014 01:07

Have you guys tried them and got some results?

I'm curious because I've started to take those a couple days ago (I bought some honey/ginseng, honey/royal jelly mixtures, I use them in my tea to sweeten it) because I was feeling tired lately and thought it could help, and then yesterday, for the first time in my life, I experienced strong hypnagogic hallucinations.

To sum it up, after an involuntary WBTB (I had fallen asleep on my couch, woke up during the night and then went back to bed one hour or so later - yes, I have weird sleep habits), I felt buzzing in my ears/body every time some kind of strong waves/wind hit my body) followed by some weird, vivid dreaming experience.

Though I was conscious, I couldn't do anything (so I don't know if I can call it a LD), just observe (vivid images of numbers and equations, don't ask me why, I don't know lol but I was so surprised by the vividness of it, like wow), and then I had a false awakening (first time too) where I tried to write down some numbers I had seen. And then I woke up, for real.

That was an interesting experience and I hope to have more of them, but I fear this will be a one time thing. I've only had a real LD dream so far in my life, and it kind of happened randomly.

I wonder if the ginseng/royal jelly could have had some influence though, even if tiny...

Opinions?

(yay! first post :D)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”