Newbie question about combining recordings

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
LD43081

Newbie question about combining recordings

Postby LD43081 » 08 Jun 2014 13:26

Hi,

I've been at this for about two week, progress seems to wax and wane, no LD yet. I have the self-hypnosis mp3 from Rebecca's kit and the Brain Sync Lucid Dreaming mp3 (with Theta waves). I've been using them individually, and the Brain Sync does really good job of relaxing me. The self-hypnosis usually does a good job of relaxing me as well, but I don't really feel like I've ever entered a "trance state" not that I'm really sure what it feels like to be in a trance state, but that's another thread....

I'm thinking about making a playlist that plays the Brain Sync MP3 first, followed by the self-hypnosis mp3. My thought is that the Brain Sync will get me relaxed, and the self-hypnosis will kind of push me over the edge, or at least I'll have a better chance of being in a trance state.

Has anyone tried this or can anyone think of a reason I should not try this?

Thanks,
J

Konrdkronos11

Re: Newbie question about combining recordings

Postby Konrdkronos11 » 03 Jul 2014 15:19

In my opinion the self-hypnosis mp3 should contain theta binural beats for a deeper trance

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 23 Aug 2014 19:04

Hi!

I've combined recordings before, and they've really done great. In 2008, the cds broke down, and I haven't been able to get any more since. The recordings I used were these:

Steven Laberge's Lucid dreaming CD
Oxybliss Peace CD
Kelly Howell's BrainSync CD, Ecstacy
Dick Sutphen's PsychoKinesis CD

I was having such lucid dreams with these, plus the NovaDreamer, that I thought I was losing my mind or on drugs! After awhile, I had strange headaches (overstudy or dried out sinuses), could make pictures fly off the wall, had psychic dreams that came true the next day, had tactile hallucinations, and made coins appear out of nowhere!

I found that if I went to sleep right after watching something on TV, I would dream about it! I had some interesting Robert Englund and Rowan Atkinson dreams. Some of the dreams were very erotic; "Mr. Bean" is a great kisser! My childhood memories came back to me with crystal clarity and I was transported back there a few times.

I'm not asking you to stop what you're doing, just be careful. Maybe combining recordings is not for me,
but it made for some interesting "rides"! It seemed to make my brain swell, too.

Nancy

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 23 Aug 2014 19:07

Oh, I forgot to tell you. It took me anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get these things to work, so keep trying. I think it was using the NovaDReamer along with the rest of it that caused me to feel strange.

Nancy

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 24 Aug 2014 00:10

Personally, as a master lucid dreamer, I have never relied on external devices to lucid dream.

I have only relied on internal methods such as relaxation and meditation.

You have to be careful about lucid dreaming devices, many of them (in my opinion) are rip-offs.

Save your money! You don't need fancy devices to learn how to lucid dream at will.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 24 Aug 2014 01:50

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:51, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 24 Aug 2014 02:19

I wasn't suggesting that lucid dreaming devices shouldn't be used at all, I was just warning everyone to be careful.

There are a lot of scammers out there trying to make money off of lucid dreaming.

I am saying that external devices are not necessary when learning how to lucid dream.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”