Galantamine question

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
TransSonic

Galantamine question

Postby TransSonic » 07 May 2012 18:25

Hi all,

I stumbled across this site and board a few months ago and after having a few awesome lucid dreams (which I'll post about later) I decided to throw my hat into the ring. So, first of all, thanks to all of you who've helped build this community, and in turn helped me discover the world of lucid dreaming!

Before I start posting my tales, I did have a quick question I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with. I've experimented a few times with Calea Z and melatonin, and I've been looking into ordering some of the Lucid Dreamer blend (galantamine and choline) from Dreamamins. Since both help in memory and cognitive function, I was curious if anyone has tried using the blend while awake? I'm likely going to purchase galantamine in one form or the other sometime soon, but if the combination has a dual use to enhance daytime mental performance it'll be a little bit easier for me to justify the price tag.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
TransSonic

Peter

Re: Galantamine question

Postby Peter » 08 May 2012 00:31

I dont take it regulary as I think I will ajust to it and the the effects for a LD will go but yes as far as I have read it can be good for memory. Your call as I am only repeating info from the net and so I am not able to give advice

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

TransSonic

Postby TransSonic » 08 May 2012 00:47

Much obliged, Peter! I'm just curious if anyone has any firsthand experience with it. If anyone does, feel free to post a reply here or PM me!

Cheers,
TransSonic

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 May 2012 01:52

Lots of experiance with G and choline, 5 HTP and Melatonin but only for LD use not daily use for other purposes
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Beethoven

Postby Beethoven » 13 Jun 2012 23:51

Galantamine is by far the best herb I've tried to induce lucid dreaming. And I've tried pretty much everything that is popular in this field.

Here's my story...

I got into lucid dreaming in 1998 and I was improving all the time peaking around 2001. Then I seemed to lose it and for the life of me couldn't get lucid anymore. So I went down the herbal road trying different things with zilch success damn it!

Then I tried "Brilliant Dreams" which contained Galantamine and I was amazed at the results! Most of the time it didn't make me fully lucid BUT it made my dreams a lot more vivid which was definitely noticeable.

I also tried products called "Lucid Dreamer" & "Natural Galantamine" which also worked well.

For years I relied on these to make me lucid, but they gradually stopped working for some strange reason?

Even when I had a long break they still didn't work very well.

But, I've got a terrible psychosomatic problem and the slightest thing makes me feel sick, so for this reason I had to stop taking them. Even before my problem got worse I'd have a banging headache after a night with Galantamine.

One day I hope to be cured and I'll start taking it again.

I recommend it BUT with caution.

Happy dreaming!

Paul

entropy13

Postby entropy13 » 07 Feb 2014 00:56

Galantamine and choline have given me some of the most vivid and memorable dreams I have ever had. Be prepared for possible sleep paralysis though. It happens every time I take it but I rather enjoy the experience:)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mereobservation

Postby mereobservation » 15 Feb 2014 16:31

Choline may be taken every day and I've had a good experience with it - memory, mood etc.
Galantamine, you can build up a fast resistance to it, so I only use it about once a week (but you have to take the choline on that night WITH it, as choline is the fuel that makes it work).

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”