Anyone use Galantamine?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Peter

Re: Anyone use Galantamine?

Postby Peter » 14 Oct 2012 19:25

I get the same sort of experiences as you do, very long and clear lucids. I also use every 2 or 3 weeks only as they make me tired the next day.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

dreamwalker45

Postby dreamwalker45 » 04 Nov 2012 16:04

Have there been any proven bad side effects of galantamine? was thinking about trying it sometime..
If real is what feel smell taste and see, then real is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain..
http://inducingluciddreams.weebly.com

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Nov 2012 19:30

Not that I am aware of but you will need to do your own homework. Galantamine is used in the treatment of parkinsons disease and with doses of up to 24 mg per day so the 8 mg dose that I used every couple of weeks is very small compared to that.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Myfreaky

Postby Myfreaky » 31 Jan 2013 07:12

Hey all, this is my first time to the site and my first post to the boards.

I've used it combined with choline one time and I must say that I did have a good result!

I followed Yuschak's steps closely, and after a few hours of sleep, I took the supplements and tried to stay up for a while before going back to bed. When I went back to bed, the sun was already coming up (I may have stayed up too late the previous night).

The combination did not make me wired at all, in fact it made me quite groggy and drowsy, similar to the feeling of trying to force yourself awake while on melatonin. I had no trouble going to sleep, and shortly after I experienced waking sleep paralysis (which often happens to me) but THIS time, I was able to fly out of my body! I rushed towards and jumped out of my bedroom window and floated down three stories to the ground. The vividness was not ideal, it was a bit hazy and control of my actions was awkward and difficult, but the feeling of being free and flying really affected me deeply. Because it was daytime, I did not experience any fear and things were bright and familiar (although at times fuzzy).

I took piracetam upon awakening to counter desensitization, but I admit that I still felt very sleepy and groggy for the rest of the day. Not a good feeling at all. That is why I didn't experiment again for a while and my bottle of galantamine quickly went past its expiration date. I have since ordered another bottle and I'm awaiting it's arrival so that I can get back to experimenting. Although, I'm not going to do it when I have to work the next day, due to the drowsiness.

lucid13

Postby lucid13 » 07 Jun 2013 18:38

I use galantamine frequently. If you follow Thomas Yushack instructions you shouldn't have any adverse effects. This is a natural supplement that when it is taken at the right doses and at the right time it can do wonders for your LD's.

This site explains the supplements and how to take them in great detail http://www.enlightenedwithoutguru.com/advanced-lucid-dreaming.html

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”