Galantamine worked under poor conditions

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
AscendedSleeper

Galantamine worked under poor conditions

Postby AscendedSleeper » 27 May 2012 19:04

Hi guys,

Last night i did my first experiment with galantamine and choline.

My (insane) goal is to stay in a lucid dream forever.

Here's what happened:

10.30pm I go to bed.

It's a heatwave here in the UK, so I can't sleep. Also, I ALREADY have an 8 hour sleep deficit, which has made me feel wired, not tired.

2.30am
still awake. Decide to take the pills anyway.

3.30am
getting some floaty feelings, and bits of hypnagogic imagery. Nice Little flashes of chinese buddhas.

4.00am (after falling asleep).

Dream about my local gym. I go up to some guy on an exercise bike and change the speed settings.

'I was just getting used to that rhythm,' he angrily complains.

I walk off, and think about going on the treadmill.

Then I remember that I'm on holiday, so I can't possibly be in my hometown gym. Cue lucidity! :idea:

I walk around a bit, then I remember the goal for the experiment.

ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTION IN A LUCID DREAM: 'HOW CAN I STAY IN A LUCID DREAM FOREVER?'

I shout this question twice.

The response is a spinal uprush, then I levitate through the ceiling and the dream crashes.

In conclusion, I got a nice litte result from galantamine, a DILD, not a WILD. This was in spite of my insomniac tendencies, sleep deficit, first-experiment nerves, and a heatwave.

Under better conditions, it could be THE magic lucidity pill.

In future, I'll avoid the following mistakes.

i. heatwaves are a bad time to do sleep experiments.

ii. Yushak says go to bed at 10.30, sleep till 3.30, then awake and dose. Unfortunately my mind never cooperates with timetables. It just refuses, point blank, to sleep.

So next time, I'll just keep the pills on the bedside cabinet, and then take them any night when I naturally wake around 3-5am.

I won't force the experiment to be on a certain night.

Side effects - none.

Best wishes,

Ascended Sleeper

p.s. I'm in the UK. I bought the Galantamine from Dreamamines (pro-grade galantamine) and the Choline bitartrate from Solgar.

Doses were 4mg and 350mg, respectively.

Next time = 8mg and 500mg.

Thomas Yushak's book is my guide.

Peter

Re: Galantamine worked under poor conditions

Postby Peter » 27 May 2012 19:45

It works well for me if I can get some sleep first. I dont follow timetables to the letter as I dont sleep that long anyway but for wild it is important for me anyway to get a few hours of good sleep first. If not then as you say it will help with dild anyway. I only use it every few weeks and have plenty of lucids without it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

AscendedSleeper

Postby AscendedSleeper » 28 May 2012 11:03

Peter,

Thanks for the reply.

A.S.

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 May 2012 06:29

keep me posted but dont get addicted to using sups, they are not really needed in the long term but cool from time to time.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”