Brainwave Entrainment

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

Brainwave Entrainment

Postby Jason » 09 Jun 2011 00:53

Hey Rebecca,

I understand how the three different types of brainwave entrainment beats work, but I do not understand how to put them to use. I sort of know how to concentrate on them to receive the fullest effect from them but I do not know when exactly to listen to them. I have absolutely no problem going to sleep with earphones in, I've been doing it since 8 years ago and actually prefer doing this, but I don't understand if I should play a tone while trying to go to sleep, already asleep, or during the day when I am awake. Also, which time do you think will be more effective? I have an isochronic tone that is actually silent for the first 20 minutes and then kicks in so it gives me time to fall asleep.

Also, I understand that REM occurs after 5-6 hours of already being asleep so shouldn't I listen to the tones then?

Your input is much appreciated,

Re: Brainwave Entrainment

Postby Randoman » 30 Jul 2011 02:56

go to sleep for 5 to 6 hours beacuse your rem cycles are longer set a alarm then put them in works better if you do wbtb then listen to the lucid dreaming mp3 it 45 min long i dont now if you all ready have it or not

Re: Brainwave Entrainment

Postby nibedita » 17 Dec 2011 08:06

What are some quick and easy visual aids I can use for my informative speech on DisneyLand? I plan on talking about its history, numerous additions over the years, and deaths that have happened in DisneyLand.
market samurai ~ marketsamurai ~

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”