Drugstore pills make me have crazy dreams

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
dreamgirl

Drugstore pills make me have crazy dreams

Postby dreamgirl » 09 Jul 2012 16:23

Sometimes I stress about not getting enough sleep because I have to wake up early for work, and after a long day my happy brain sometimes doesn't want to shut off. So I was a victim of advertising and bought these pills at Walgreens, called "Help! I can't sleep" ( https://helpineedhelp.com/content/images/sle.jpg ).

The pills put me to sleep alright, were talking 8 straight hours of deep lucid dreaming each time I take one. It's crazy. Sometimes when I sleep I will wake up for a second and get mad because it disrupts my dream cycle. But when I take this for some reason I can vividly see and interact with my dream world and never come back to my physical body until my alarm disrupts my amazing dreams.

Has anyone else had similar effects with these pills?

If you'd like try them, they're $3.00, and get back to me on how they worked for you, I'm curious.

Peter

Re: Drugstore pills make me have crazy dreams

Postby Peter » 11 Jul 2012 03:52

What is in them?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

satopnek

Postby satopnek » 12 Jul 2012 14:31

Peter, I had looked up what was in them after the first post. It is Diphenhydramine same thing that is in benadryl. Apparently it is also used as an over the counter sleep aid. Looking around the internet there are some reports that it affects dreams perhaps making them more vivid.

I was a bit skeptical of the post because it is heavily worded as a advertisement for the pills. Will I try them? Probably.

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Jul 2012 21:19

Same but it was worth someone having a look. I had some cough suppressant for a nasty cold and it gave me hours of HI for a couple of days, along with no sleep so wound not recommend that one.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”