Calea Zacatchichi Questions

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
dizzyuluru

Calea Zacatchichi Questions

Postby dizzyuluru » 18 Feb 2017 05:10

Hey guys, I heard about this herb called calea zacatchichi that is supposed to help improve dream length, vividness, and all of that good stuff. So, I figured I would ask you guys about your experiences with this herb, the best way to get it (I'm 15 and in Canada), and the best way to prepare it simply that would have the most effect. I was thinking a tea, and I've heard that it tastes like hell, but I think I could try it out and if it's too much add a ton of sugar. Anyways, I was thinking about getting it using eBay or something. I'm looking for around 12g of it, so not that much, but I can't seem to find any reliable places to buy it at. Anyways, I'll go and try to find a seller in the morning. Thanks for reading, and please respond.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

DreamerMan99

Re: Calea Zacatchichi Questions

Postby DreamerMan99 » 14 Mar 2017 01:09

I would not recommend wasting the money on it.
Personally, I feel that all these "dream enhancers" are the result of placebo effect. Trust me, I have been interested in lucid dreaming for years, and tried many of these said enhancers, and experienced little to no scientifically repeatable effect.
There may be many who have quarrels with what I say, but take them with a grain of salt. Many people like to convince themselves that they need a certain substance for everything. In some cases, yes. A bad infection? Antibiotics are needed.
A hunger for the mind expansion that is lucid dreaming? All that these substances will do is fuck up your brain chemistry.
The best dream enhancement is a paradigm shift of your own belief. The mind is extremely powerful. Find a way to convince yourself, with 100% certainty, that you are capable of lucid dreaming, and that will benefit you far more than any herb or compound.

I started lucid dreaming at the same age of 15. I hope you stick with it and enjoy what your mind has to offer you.
Good luck,
Dream on.

thebigdreamer20

Postby thebigdreamer20 » 12 May 2017 00:13

I have to respectfully disagree with DreamerMan99, I have never tried it myself but there seem to be far to many reviews saying the same exact thing for it to be merely a placebo. He might be right though, perhaps it's dangerous of there is a negative effect to it.

Everybody says the same things, they have extremely vivid dreams, wake up a lot through the night but only for a few seconds at a time, and during of which they sometimes hallucinate, and in the morning they can't be sure if it was a false awakening with weird stuff going on in the dream, or if they woke up, looked around their real bed rooms and then hallucinated stuff in their rooms and then fell back asleep.

There is actually a page on this website about it, and it says to buy it through Bouncing Bear Botancials.

Here check it out. I saw someone on youtube buy it from here and just drink the extract, if you try it let me know the results.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/calea-zacatechichi-review.html

luciding

Postby luciding » 26 May 2017 07:03

Hi guys,

normally Calea gives you around +20% of LuCiD Scale if you know what's this sort of thing. So it really works well, sometimes.
Some people really love it, as far as it doesn't have side effects, and works in the long term if you make a 1-week break after 1 week of use.
Neuromodulation for Lucid Dreaming –
stop looking at your hands and join the Revolution!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 27 May 2017 18:43

luciding wrote:Hi guys,

normally Calea gives you around +20% of LuCiD Scale if you know what's this sort of thing. So it really works well, sometimes.
Some people really love it, as far as it doesn't have side effects, and works in the long term if you make a 1-week break after 1 week of use.

LuCiD Scale? lol.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”