Piratcetam brands

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Sirpack15287

Piratcetam brands

Postby Sirpack15287 » 19 Feb 2017 02:51

I would .like to start my self on piracetam to help with desensitation from my supplements. Is there any reccomendations on a decent brand and site to get

DreamerMan99

Re: Piratcetam brands

Postby DreamerMan99 » 14 Mar 2017 01:01

Please be careful with combining these "dream enhancement" supplements.
Many of these chemicals have no proven benefit towards dream recall or lucidity during a dream.
Nootropic-induced experiences should always be taken with a grain of salt. Look at what our minds do, especially in our case of simply being able to dream up an entirely fabricated but highly detailed world which we attain lucidity and then control. Do you think it is beyond the possibility that the placebo effect is the reason behind these benefits? Our minds are completely capable of fooling us. There's a reason why most of these nootropics are not to be found in drugstores and aren't taken by every single human being.
Good luck,
Dream on.

luciding

Re: Piratcetam brands

Postby luciding » 26 May 2017 06:47

Piracetam is not so efficient for lucid dreaming, in our point of view it's better to get some Calea, then to force yourself to drink pills.
It also has crazy side effects, you are going to be such a nervous for the whole day – what do you think you gonna dream about?
Neuromodulation for Lucid Dreaming –
stop looking at your hands and join the Revolution!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”