LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
luciding

LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Postby luciding » 26 May 2017 17:37

Hello guys,
did you hear about new studies on Lucid Dreaming – where people are going into the sleep journeys with a press of a button?
Such studies are like a publication of Voss et al. (2014) – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24816141

We've done own research on that point and found out we can make you +40% LuCiD during the whole night experience.
It means that you just fall asleep with the sleeping gadget, and it gives you a moonshot to the "A-ha" moment when you understand that you are dreaming. Sounds good?

We've produced more than 100 prototypes and sent all over the world already.
Here is a kind review of our trials data by LucidSource: http://www.lucidsource.net/ld/lucidcatcher-latest-development-and-a-2017-update

We’ve started crowdfunding campaign with our device:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams/

We've been in development for such a long time, and our best effort is to be helpful for dreamers. We shipped, and we used every bit of feedback to go to a large manufacturer. Right now we are carefully creating the first batch with them, to also be sent for reviews.

We are working with researchers and help them to do experiments with LucidCatcher - put custom algorithms for analysis, simulation protocols, and so on. You can look for a hands-on with a new device here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKXzuE83Yk

Welcome to Luciding!
Neuromodulation for Lucid Dreaming –
stop looking at your hands and join the Revolution!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams

DreamerMan99

Re: LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Postby DreamerMan99 » 27 May 2017 18:50

According to your first link, "Recent findings link fronto-temporal gamma electroencephalographic (EEG) activity to conscious awareness in dreams, but a causal relationship has not yet been established."

According to google, "What is a causal relationship between two variables?
A causal relation between two events exists if the occurrence of the first causes the other. The first event is called the cause and the second event is called the effect. A correlation between two variables does not imply causation."

So you're attempting to build and sell a product on unconfirmed science? There's a possible LINK to fronto-temporal gamma EEG activity to conscious awareness in dreams, but nothing to completely prove any causation of one or the other.
Also, explain to me how your product "stimulates" fronto-temporal gamma EEG activity, and don't give us any psuedoscientific explanation like that of the creators of "binaural beats" and the likes.
Good luck,
Dream on.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 28 May 2017 16:25

Not only that but I looked into your product; it was all bad mouthing, harm to users, horrible customer service, and not to mention the fact that your reddit link is you being chewed out and you do not give a single scientific or even reasonable answer to any of the complaints.

I also find it laughable that you decided to spam both /r/luciddreaming and this forum for one day, with all of your posts mentioning your product. I find it hard to buy your claim that you have any bearing on lucid dreaming, I've never seen you in any of the communities throughout the internet.

You know how many people like you we've seen come through, how many moronic crowd-funded products have made promises, collected money, and never delivered? You've got a lot to prove, and given us almost no reason to believe you.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 May 2017 01:49

You owned it, Dreamer. These people are pathetic. 8-) :lol:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

luciding

Postby luciding » 30 May 2017 12:03

Dear @DreamerMan99, thank you for your posting.
By the "Stimulation" we mean the tDCS, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_direct-current_stimulation

LucidCatcher is using four channel 200uA low-frequency (Gamma range) current stimulation (check out the full specifications and tests description by the link: bit.ly/lucidcatcher_specs)

Its causal effect on DL-PFC is confirmed with studies even describing the effect on long-term memory, in design followed by better dream recall.

We're doing double-blind tests and Gamma band activity after the stimulation occurred in contradistinction to the Sham (no Gamma band stimulation applied).

We would like to hear back more from you, and if there is someone from Bay Area - welcome to our public tests!

--
Sincerely,
Luciding.
Neuromodulation for Lucid Dreaming –
stop looking at your hands and join the Revolution!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luciding/lucidcatcher-real-benefits-from-dreams

SpaceTimeBadass

Postby SpaceTimeBadass » 03 Jun 2017 01:55

Myself and a couple of members from Team Lucid Dream (Geo and Giz) will be testing the LucidCatcher for reviews, very soon.
Two of us have received our devices and we will be posting reviews to our personal channels (and Geo to his site lucidsource.net) once we have each tested to our own personal satisfaction.

Right now, a good place to start for someone who is interested in the specifications is on lucidsource.net, where Geo posted an in-depth overview of how the device functions.

I will be testing my device for the first time tonight. We can't wait to see how the LucidCatcher works for us seasoned oneironauts.
Cheers
Lucid Dreamer promoting Self-Exploration & Personal Growth, with a rational approach

My first book on the topic is in the works!

Bod

Postby Bod » 18 Jun 2017 20:39

SpaceTimeBadass wrote:I will be testing my device for the first time tonight.

I'm guessing from all the tumbleweed that has blown through this thread since, along with the deafening silence that something is amiss here. Like an Apollo 13 moment when the capsule is passing through the ionosphere on its journey back to earth and there is just static over in Cap (.dot) Com.

A lack of even a basic functional review. I guess an RMA number has been raised for the kaput device? :lol:
"There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the Doors." (Unsourced: Jim Morrison - Wikiquote)

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 20 Jun 2017 13:49

Bod wrote:

I'm guessing from all the tumbleweed that has blown through this thread since, along with the deafening silence that something is amiss here. Like an Apollo 13 moment when the capsule is passing through the ionosphere on its journey back to earth and there is just static over in Cap (.dot) Com.

A lack of even a basic functional review. I guess an RMA number has been raised for the kaput device? :lol:

Par for the course for any of these "inventions". People would be better off buying snake oil.
Good luck,
Dream on.

Bod

Postby Bod » 21 Jun 2017 09:13

DreamerMan99 wrote:Par for the course for any of these "inventions". People would be better off buying snake oil.

Marinated with Kentucky Fried Brain. :lol:
"There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the Doors." (Unsourced: Jim Morrison - Wikiquote)

Jayhem

Postby Jayhem » 17 Sep 2017 11:21

Bod wrote:

Obviously he created his account just to advertise his product, as he only made a few posts... about his product.

Still wondering if anyone tried LucidCatcher... looks like it has some potential, though I really doubt it's helping LD.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”