LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
24/7/365
Posts: 172
Joined: 07 Apr 2017 15:29

Re: LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Postby 24/7/365 » 17 Sep 2017 15:29

40% believe that it works, the remaining 60% don't.
in the case that there is 110%, 10% don't care

User avatar
Bod
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Jun 2017 09:15

Re: LucidCatcher – NeuroModulation for Direct Input into LD

Postby Bod » 30 Sep 2017 19:24

120% scam.
"There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are the Doors." (Unsourced: Jim Morrison - Wikiquote)


Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest