suplement 5-htp!

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Misa

suplement 5-htp!

Postby Misa » 10 Sep 2017 18:37

Hello guys!

first of all sorry for my grammer mistakes, my native language isn't english :D !
well, i'm not very new to lucid dreaming, I managed to remember my dreams every night, however most of them aren't lucid and not very vivid. when i have lucid dreams I mostly wake up (not due exitement, but i just think automatically of my body). also my dreams are often realistic so reality checks don't seem to work for me as everything is always right (my hands are exactly as they look in real life, when i slap myself it hurts, I can actually read entire texts without mistakes etcetc.) But i have had the best experience when I fall asleep again and instantly become lucid :lol: sadly that doesn't happen often.....

Anyway, I am intrested in using suplements for lucid dreams! well only 5-Htp, I read a lot about it and that it can increase vivid dreams and a longer Rem-sleep. so I bought a bottle with capsules, little bit nervous tho :roll: as they say it can increase weird crazy nightmares, well as my dreams are mostly realistic I'm going to figure that out myself tonight hehe :twisted: !!!
does anyone have experience with 5-htp? and do you recommend using the capsules spread over the day? or just before bedtime (which i'm going to do tonight) ?

I'm going to keep posting updates with my experience of 5- htp !!! :)

greets Misa!
If you must sleep through a third of your life, why should you sleep through your dreams too?

Misa

Re: suplement 5-htp!

Postby Misa » 11 Sep 2017 18:50

First night
Oh.. I noticed this is actually on a wrong topic page , it should probably be on lucid aid :roll:
well anyway, let me add my first night experience with 5-htp:

(notice, I have had vacation for a few weeks so my sleep cycle was kind of messed up since i had to start at 6 am this morning)
I tried to sleep at 10 pm and so I took the first capsule.
I woke up at 12 am, totally dizzed, with nausea and like.. fully awake..
after that couldn't sleep for 1/2 more hours and I thought maybe that's because I'm a little bit exiting for my first night using this suplement.
as the dizzyness was gone I finally fell asleep... waking up a lot through the night. but.... when my alarmclock went of, I didn't remember any dream I know i've dreamt tho, but I just can't recall them which is a kind of weird as I mostly remember them.

maybe the dizzyness, nausea and the lot's of waking up/ not recalling any dream are just coincidence or effects of sleeping earlier and exitement ~ :?
But I'm going to try it again tonight! let's see how things work out then!

Greets! Misa
If you must sleep through a third of your life, why should you sleep through your dreams too?

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”