Can an Astral Traveller Pull you Out to Astral Project

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
FinnSanity

Can an Astral Traveller Pull you Out to Astral Project

Postby FinnSanity » 15 Aug 2012 12:41

I think it would be good to teach people how to astral project if it could be possible and with peoples permission at a time of course.

Could this happen?

blazing

Re: Can an Astral Traveller Pull you Out to Astral Project

Postby blazing » 25 Aug 2012 02:45

Um I'm not sure

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 23 Oct 2012 08:50

We don't even know if astral projection is real. I have had a real struggle trying to figure that out. Astral projection is described exactly as lucid dreaming, and the processes are the same. I have concluded that the more likely truth is that astral projectors simply don't realize that they are in a dream.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

inkedmaiden

Postby inkedmaiden » 06 Feb 2013 16:38

FinnSanity wrote:I think it would be good to teach people how to astral project if it could be possible and with peoples permission at a time of course.

Could this happen?

I've only had two AP's , both were spontanious. When I did to attempt it purposely.The only method that's worked for me (as far as anyone showing up to help), was waking up at 4am, stay awake for about 20 minutes, ask for someone to come help you then attempt AP (roll out method). I had someone, not sure who he was standing over me. this was years ago, and I still remember everything about him. down to the freckles on his face. He didn't "pull me out" per say , but he kept saying my name, and telling me it was time to get up and go lol. So I "rolled out" ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Feb 2013 07:43

Yes it is possible for another to help to pull you out or get you to come out of body or to even help you to stay in the astral once you get there yourself.

I once had a scary experience when something/someone was trying to pull me out astrally while I was at my computer just chatting to people. Their attempt made my body go into that strongly vibrating state which I get right before an OBE and I felt like an earthquake was happening.. my seat and body was moving. I was actually having to fight to stay in my body (terrified to go with whoever was pulling me.. as I had no idea who or what it was and it was strong). Terrified that whoever was doing that may of wanted me out of body to attack me (I'd had some very serious psychic attacks via a group before that experience). If I hadnt been aware what is going on.. I think they would of managed to rip me out from my body.

I used to do a bit of astral projection and many years ago (dont know if this group is still around).. there was an astral site which set up an astral world, in which experienced projectors would go and meet one another. (It was an tropical island which had a huge pyramid on it and beautiful sand/beach). One day I succeded to astrally project myself to the Island (from an awake state.. it was more like bilocation as I was partly in my physical body too). I met one of the others there and when I started to fade in and out.. to my surprise he grabbed hold on me and managed to keep me there a while longer :) (I didnt know people could do that till then).

I also had a teacher (of this world) who used to help me with psi skills. He didnt grab my astral body in the way the others did but he rather pulled my energy to him (I was awake and out of bed at the time and on phone to him).. and by doing that (his pull was so strong that he pulled my physical body into my houses wall!!).. I was able to end up willing myself to him and seeing stuff at his house (watching his music with its beats etc etc.. one can actually see music, music i couldnt hear over the phone).

Of cause this stuff wont work eg you wont be able to pull another out of body, if you are just LDing and not astral projecting.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 23 Feb 2013 21:42

Most of us don't really think there is a difference between astral projecting and lucid dreaming, I personally think it is impossible to get someone else to do this. Maybe you could project an object of another person who would do this to you, but it wouldnt actually be that person, it would just be a projection of your own mind, like how schizophrenics project imaginary friends.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 24 Feb 2013 07:33

I've never done it personally... and I used to think it wasn't really possible. Battle of wills and all...
HOWEVER, I'm now not sure really. I knew a fellow on the Astral Pulse who claimed to have done it many times with many people.

So the best answer I think I can come up with is: "I don't know". :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2013 00:29

taniaaust1 wrote: I used to do a bit of astral projection and many years ago (dont know if this group is still around).. there was an astral site which set up an astral world, in which experienced projectors would go and meet one another. (It was an tropical island which had a huge pyramid on it and beautiful sand/beach). One day I succeded to astrally project myself to the Island (from an awake state.. it was more like bilocation as I was partly in my physical body too). I met one of the others there and when I started to fade in and out.. to my surprise he grabbed hold on me and managed to keep me there a while longer :) (I didnt know people could do that till then).

Thanks heaps Ryan. I couldnt rememeber the name of the site which I was refering too, its good to know its still around I just went and checked when you mentioned "Astral Pulse" site. It was their Island, the Astral Pulse Island which I visited astrally (I just went over some old posts there and saw mention that their island had a pyramid and a beach.. I also recognised the site nic when you said it). One of their members I met at the Island (I'd never met him before that) who was trying to help me by grabbing me at the island when I started to phase in and out. He did help some and his hold on me did keep me at the island a bit longer then I would of been otherwise. He gave me his real life name etc.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 25 Feb 2013 09:16, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 25 Feb 2013 04:30

You're very welcome. You can find me over there as well, I consider it my "home" forum really. Look me up. I'm Xanth. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Feb 2013 09:21

Ryan .. Im not currently hanging out in any OBE/astral projection sites as Im currently wanting to focus on the LD stuff as I find it more interesting as it enables me to explore my subconsciousness.. something which doesnt happen when Im OBE (many of my OBES have been boring.. I got to be constantly thinking up what i want to do etc).

I get far more surprises with LDs :D as you just enter one and let ones subcosnciousness take you on a journey (one which I thou can control. I love the far more unpredictable nature of it all, situations which manifest around one. The ability to do what one wishes cause its just a dream etc). LDs gives one the most opportunity to explore oneself

OBES and LDs each have their own benefits and cons. (two realities, different rules one can say)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”