I can't get Calea Z to work...

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Sidereus

I can't get Calea Z to work...

Postby Sidereus » 04 Sep 2012 03:51

I started making attempts to lucid dream around 2-3 weeks ago. I haven't even been able to recall a single normal dream, let alone a lucid one. I have been trying to perform regular reality checks, I keep a dream journal, although it is currently filled with dates and N/A's. I do everything this site and others tell me to do, but I cant seem to make anything work.

So I bought some Calea Z.

I thought, what the heck, its worth a shot right? I bought 10$ worth, and the night I got it, I tried it in a tea. I could somewhat feel the effects when I was awake, but when I went to sleep, nothing changed. I just woke up a little bit more drowsy than usual. The next night, I tried smoking it and drinking the tea at the same time. I ended up using about 2-2.5x the amount I had the night before, but still nothing. I repeated this the next night, upping the dosage again. Nothing. Not even a normal dream. I don't know what I am doing wrong... am I not using enough? Am I using it too much or too often? In those three days I have used around a a third to a half of an ounce.

lucidity4life

Re: I can't get Calea Z to work...

Postby lucidity4life » 07 May 2016 14:44

sometimes vendors sell crappy quality.

don't take it every night because it will do the opposite of what you want. don't bother wiith the tea just toss and wash a small spoon full right before sleep.; and keep in mind if you dont remember your dreams already then you wont know if it works. you gotta get to where you wake up and recall your dreams right away to notice the effects of calea z.

get it from a good supplier
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

lucidity4life

Re: I can't get Calea Z to work...

Postby lucidity4life » 07 May 2016 14:46

my suggestion is to first work on recalling your dreams on a daily basis. after you can do that, then use the calea.

start a dream journal.

try to recognize when you wake up in the morning right away
ask yourself what was the last thing i did?
tell yourself, i was just asleep. that means i was just dreaming.. what was i dreaming about?

enough practice youll remember them upon waking every morning.

THEN, you can use the calea. z.
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”