Volunteers Wanted - Dreamzog Software Trial

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
dryalantha

Re: Volunteers Wanted - Dreamzog Software Trial

Postby dryalantha » 19 Sep 2012 08:51

Count me in!
I'm journaling my dreams every day on my computer, on both software and forums. Also, I have lucid dreams weekly so I'm very curious about the lucid dreaming aid! I tried out many software programs and I have a blog of my own, so I'm prepared to give a review.

If the software is available for mac, I think my boyfriend wants to try it out too. Same like me, he's a daily dream journalist and experienced lucid dreamer too. :)

jlb1956

Postby jlb1956 » 19 Sep 2012 10:23

me too!

kdariboy

Postby kdariboy » 19 Sep 2012 22:54

Sounds Great!! i'm interested!
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

magicdog93

Postby magicdog93 » 20 Sep 2012 08:15

i would love to try it out :D
i am joshua, nice to meet you,

mkdavey

Postby mkdavey » 20 Sep 2012 13:43

Hi,

I would be very happy to trial the software.

Shane

Postby Shane » 20 Sep 2012 14:14

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for showing an interest in my software. I will be selecting people for the trial shortly and will PM or email you with the details.

Does Dreamzog run on a Mac?

Currently Dreamzog only works on a PC running Windows, so unfortunately it wont work for Mac users. It is possible to emulate a windows system on a Mac in order to run the program (or so I've heard) but that's another issue all together and I don't know much about it. I've had a lot of requests from Mac users so sorry guys, but at the moment it is too difficult to release it for a Mac but I will consider it in the future.

What is the privacy or censoring like on there? My dreams often have questionable content which i don't mind writing for the sake of analysis, however i'd like to be able to keep those bits private from certain people and non-adult eyes. If there is no censoring available, i'm also willing to simply keep my writing style discrete

Don't worry about this, anything you actually write into the program is for your eyes only. The program does not transfer any data away from your computer whatsoever (apart from when you register the program it needs to confirm your computer ID). No personal information is shared. Also, you can set a password on your journal so others using the same computer cannot access your records. Once you've trialed the program for a little while you will be asked to fill in an online survey regarding your experiences as mentioned by Rebecca. This information will be for improvement of the program and for marketing purposes and you do not need to personally identify yourself, unless you want to include this as part of your testimonial.

As mentioned, serious testers only.

If anyone has any questions, please give me a shout. You can also contact me from the website directly if you prefer.

Thanks Guys,
Shane

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 20 Sep 2012 20:17

I have like 5 free hours a day so count me in.
If you are still looking for testers,I am looking for something to fill my time with!

MagMeyer

Postby MagMeyer » 21 Sep 2012 10:42

Definitely. Will be committed. Interested in sharing. Strong verbal skills and experience. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards. M Meyer. Happygirlhome@hotmail.com

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Bless us all
MagDelish

Psychosanity

Postby Psychosanity » 21 Sep 2012 15:08

Oh my goodness! I would love to help with this!
Please count me in as well.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2390

Ricardo

Postby Ricardo » 23 Sep 2012 04:20

Lots of spare time... bored and want something to commit to. Absolutely interested in helping with this and trying this software. I have even set up bootcamp with windows on my mac to try it . Count me in. I look forward to hearing from you.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”