Lecithin + Brain Workshop

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Idalline

Lecithin + Brain Workshop

Postby Idalline » 20 Sep 2012 12:31

Hello lucid dreamers!
I wanted to share with you some of the aids that proved to be working for me. Note that I am not quite aware of how I do achieve lucid dreaming through those aids that I will describe, but the explanation can be found in the scientific research, I am sure.

Some years ago there were not so many sites that provided information for lucid dreaming (I guess that through "Inception" this subject has been suddenly more widely popularised).

Nonetheless, I first achieved lucid dreaming through the constant taking of lecithin ( I used to have better performance in school, in the first place). It worked very well on the brain, first by giving me vivid dreams, and then by giving me the power to change the environment, the situations, the characters that occurred in a such vivid dream, thus having a lucid dream. So lecithin might work for you too; I stopped it due to the side effects I have experienced after I ceased taking it (small, temporal side effects).

I have found, yet, another method to experience lucid dreaming, that works not so different than the brain stimulant, lecithin. I have been training my fluid intelligence through a program called "Brain Workshop"( anyone can download it from the Internet, it's a free software http://brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/ ). One of its effects was to cause a similar activity in the brain, as with lecithin. First vivid dreams, and then lucid dreaming. I've been working for an hour everyday, through different game modes. As you may know, dream recalling is absolutely important in lucid dreaming. I achieved full recalling of the dreams through hypnosis. I have asked my Unconscious, when I was having a session of self-hypnosis, to help me recall the dreams I had in the morning. And it worked. It is not such a hard thing to do. All you must do is enter in a trance, and then envision/ ask all that you want from your brain. It answers your needs through practice.

Well, I hope that some of you might find useful my techniques. I am happy that the lucid dreaming community is larger, and there are more sites available now that provide you with the needed information. It is my belief that lucid dreaming is something that will become very common in the future, and who knows, some might exploit it even further.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”