About Calea Z Plants

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
mertumgiriz

About Calea Z Plants

Postby mertumgiriz » 28 Nov 2012 02:29

i saw a writing about calea zacatechichi plants in blog and im looking for to have a live plant or at least seeds , but some people is saying one must have bitter variety calea plants to use for lucid dreaming

im searching since long time but i couldnt find any bitter variety plant seller which shipping to europe and my hope is finishing .

i just want to ask if anyone tried non-bitter variety of these plants , and are they really useless for dreaming ?

erichsa

Re: About Calea Z Plants

Postby erichsa » 28 Nov 2012 20:40

I did not no you get a non bitter calea, I bought a plant from England via e.bay, which is doing well, but that is more for fun, as to reap enough leaves from the plant will take a long time. I searched on google for dried leaves and found a suppplier in Germany. For me they don't do anything,but that is me, it might work for you. :)

mertumgiriz

Postby mertumgiriz » 28 Nov 2012 22:23

the plant you bought from england was bitter variety ? i found one at e-bay from england too and the seller said its bitter to me but when i show its pic to some people they said it isnt real bitter one .

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 29 Nov 2012 20:18

I would say your people don't know what the are talking about, again I never heard of nor have I seen a non bitter plant, put Calea Z under images on google to have a good look to see what the plants look like. That english dealer is most properly the one I bought my plant from. Send me his address and I could confirm I also have a German website selling the dried leaves, € 20,00 for 100 gram. I would not buy a plant in winter. :)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”