Smoking DMT the Spirit Molecule: Leads to powerful vivid dre

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
LucidLink

Smoking DMT the Spirit Molecule: Leads to powerful vivid dre

Postby LucidLink » 10 Apr 2013 17:15

I noticed a similar topic about this, but it was not refering to the plant extract of DMT that is smoked, it was talking about the DMT that is produced naturally in the pineal gland. Which is the perfect place to start my topic, does smoking DMT lead to more powerful and vivid dreams? And it really does. You see I'm a real hip-hop head, and I began to seriously contemplate this whole idea when I heard the arist Jay Electronica say the verse "DMT make a man dream". Jay elec is no average rap artist either, everything he says is pretty much true and usually mind opening on top of that. So when he said this, I wondered is it possible? Then I read a book I reccomend anyone interested in DMT read called: DMT the Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, M.D. And in this book, he discusses his government funded research experiment he performed where he personally administers DMT to many vulenteers. The book has detailed reports of the vulenteers "trips" and what they experienced in the days after. And guess what? Many of the vulenteers experience more vivid meaningful and powerful dreams! But I still wasn't completely convinced, Intill I tried DMT myself. And the next few nights gave me some the most amazing powerful dreams ever. So as Jay Electronica said "DMT make a man dream" ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Dreamer25

Re: Smoking DMT the Spirit Molecule: Leads to powerful vivid

Postby Dreamer25 » 10 Apr 2013 21:56

From what i heard is that when you sleep you produce a to some molecule of dmt… or something of it, they actract it now from some kind of root and it will chance your thinking degree to 360.. From my friend experience its like you see thinks like the first time to, he told me to he won't use it again since he didnt liked it.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 10 Apr 2013 22:44

Dreamer25 wrote:From what i heard is that when you sleep you produce a to some molecule of dmt… or something of it, they actract it now from some kind of root and it will chance your thinking degree to 360.. From my friend experience its like you see thinks like the first time to, he told me to he won't use it again since he didnt liked it.

Yes plants and humans produce DMT in the pineal gland. The natural produced DMT is released in large amounts during dreams, near death experiences, and when the spirit enters the fetus and proably other times as well. But when DMT is smoked, it is extracted from the plants it's produced naturally in and then dried and smoked. And I see why your friend did not like the experience. Smoking DMT can be very intense, as it basicly takes you to a different world. It's quite the life changing experience!

tea

Postby tea » 11 Apr 2013 08:37

nice input, lucidlink!
but i'd like to make something clear: as far as i know we're not 100% sure whether DMT is produced in the pineal gland or not.
but then, i haven't read the book yet (which i'm planning to do), does rick strassman talk about it as a fact?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 13:00

tea wrote:nice input, lucidlink!
but i'd like to make something clear: as far as i know we're not 100% sure whether DMT is produced in the pineal gland or not.
but then, i haven't read the book yet (which i'm planning to do), does rick strassman talk about it as a fact?

This is a very good point you have made, and you are correct. Rick Strassman also discusses this too and he says we are 100 percent sure DMT is produced naturally in the pineal gland in animals. However no study has been done to humans in this matter. But Rick Strassman notes there is no reason to assume humans don't produce it while animals do. So I myself, being a very right brained indivual, assume that we do produce it naturally just as animals do. Science will one day prove this true or untrue, and Intill then we can only assume. But again even Rick Strassman points out: we have no reason to assume humans don't produce it. And we have many reasons to assume do produce it. We are often limitied by science and our need to see everything only from a left brained point of view. Don't forget the right brain :)

Wonderlight

Postby Wonderlight » 01 Sep 2014 23:27

Hi LucidLink et al

If you look at Cottonwood Research, one of its founders is Rick Strassmann...they announced recently that they had found DMT in the pineal glands of rats. In addition, given that the pineal gland produces seratonin and melatonin, neurotransmitters that have a tryptamine root, it is not unreasonable to argue that DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is manufactured by the pineal gland in humans. Simon

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”