need help on how to consume

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
kostyag57

need help on how to consume

Postby kostyag57 » 24 Sep 2011 22:00

Hello, i got my order form iamshaman and im wondering about a few products and how to take them.
first of is Silene Capensis a.k.a african dream herb, it says to take a tsp/tblsp, this is a dry root, how would i measure a tsp/tblsp? do i just crush it up?
Next is the yohimbine bark, same thing, says to take less than 1mg, do i crush it up, and just take it like that, or do i add it to hot water/tea, smoke it, or what?

jamjam

Re: need help on how to consume

Postby jamjam » 26 Sep 2011 23:52

take the amount it says and take it any way you want.
jamjam

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 01 Oct 2011 00:32

I think if you mix it with water it should form a froth, and that's what you drink. From IAmShaman:

Method 1:

Half a teaspoon is mixed with half a cup of water. This is drunk early in the morning upon waking, while the stomach is empty. When you feel hungry it is safe to have breakfast.

Method 2:

A heaped tablespoon is mixed with 2 cups (1/2 liter) of water, and the water is blended until a froth is formed. Keep sucking the froth off the container until you feel "bloated" with froth, and then go to bed.

Nomis270

Postby Nomis270 » 29 Nov 2011 01:42

i have the same question but the answer is not clear to me having read this forum. do you in fact crush and or grind the silene capensis root into a powder? the instructions for consumption only state to mix half a tablespoon in water, and i do not see how this is possible in the natural state of the root. clarification rather than reiteration would be much appreciated.

thank you

lucidity4life

Postby lucidity4life » 07 May 2016 14:39

from my experience i am shaman sells garbage. they are misleading. half the stuff they carry is fake, meaning its not the real deal its a fake look a like.

with the xhosa i just chew up a small piece and eat it and make tinctures. careful not to get it lodged in your throat though. taste bitter.
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”