Are you weird? Am I weird?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Are you weird? Am I weird?

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 21:20

Well I keep a mental note of every planet/universe I visit... I keep info about everything I meet in the "realm" and I think there is always something more powerful. I also love eating everything I can find in the realm. I also like creating weird stuff like my own realm inventions. I hate "inside the box" art and I love freestyle art. I also like dipping my hands in stuff (in the realm or not!) I hate gross stuff (except animals/plants) I like collecting pointless facts. I also automatically translate grammar/spelling errors in my head.
Am I weird!? Are you?

Re: Are you weird? Am I weird?

Postby Worldenterer1 » 04 Feb 2012 22:10

yea :D
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Re: Are you weird? Am I weird?

Postby Snaggle » 07 Feb 2012 00:53

I'm like this]

MMPI-2 Test

Median T score is 50, 10 is one standard deviation.

HY5 Inhibition of Aggression 40
AGGR Aggressiveness 74

“Aggressiveness (AGGR): This scale measures offensive and instrumental aggression and
not reactive aggression. Individuals high on this scale tend to intimidate others and use
aggression as a means of accomplishing their goals. PSY-5 high AGGR scorers show
characteristics of dominance and hate.” -James N. Butcher, Ph.D.

DISC Disconstraint 60

"Disconstraint (DISC): Persons high on this scale show (a) higher levels of physical risk-
taking, (b) have a style characterized more by impulsivity than control, and (c) are less
bound by traditional moral constraints. High scorers tend to have difficulty “creating
mental models of the future that contain negative emotional cues, that is, do not seem to
learn from punishing experiences.”
They tend to be high risk-takers and show an impulsive and less traditional life style.
They tend to be easily bored with routine.-Ibid

NEGE Negative Emotionality / Neuroticism 31

FRS1 Generalized Fearfulness 44

LSE2 Submissiveness 41

MF Masculinity-Femininity – Male 30

"masculinity Low Scorers (T-score < 35): Men who score low on this scale are often viewed as
having a “macho” self-image. They present themselves as extremely masculine; strong
and physically adept, aggressive, thrill-seeking, adventurous, and reckless; coarse, crude,
and vulgar; and doubtful about their own masculinity. They have a narrow range of
interests, an inflexible and unoriginal approach to problems, and seem to prefer action to

The game of thrones Lannisters are so much like my family the Ynglings
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Off-Topic”