Weird Phyiscal Feelings

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
AceOfSpades

Weird Phyiscal Feelings

Postby AceOfSpades » 13 Sep 2013 22:59

Ok I been going through a lot of changes, prior to coming to this forum. Specifically changes to my diet, mostly for my overall health and other times to induce lucid dreams and other phenom. However now I am starting to feel a lot of strange effects. For starters despite my weight not changing, I look and feel lighter and more active whenever I go out. I am able to walk at a faster pace but it just feels like a slow regular walk. I am able to withstand the heat even better. I am even able to lift things I couldn't before sometimes. It's even affected my lucid dreaming better. However while that's all and good, I feel more tired before the sun even sets which never happens usually. And even now I just don't feel all there if you catch my drift. It's kinda like a high feeling, but I never taken any drugs whatsoever.

tea

Re: Weird Phyiscal Feelings

Postby tea » 16 Sep 2013 09:00

so you feel more energized throughout the day, but also (i guess therefore) easier exhausted?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

AceOfSpades

Re: Weird Phyiscal Feelings

Postby AceOfSpades » 17 Sep 2013 00:41

Yes that's exactly right. It's like I burn more than I take.

Return to “Off-Topic”