One more year before...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: One more year before...

Postby Summerlander » 11 Nov 2013 02:50

Je-je, if you're a virgin you can sell your virginity online for £17,000 and it's legal. You are not selling sex. You'd be selling your precious virginity. But you may need balls and you may also get unwanted shtick for it. B-P

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 26 Nov 2013 18:49

Summerlander wrote:Je-je, if you're a virgin you can sell your virginity online for £17,000 and it's legal. You are not selling sex. You'd be selling your precious virginity. But you may need balls and you may also get unwanted shtick for it. B-P

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Hey hi, thank.

I already hear that somewhere. Thanks for the idea. ;)
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 26 Nov 2013 21:00

Do you like engineering? Most types of engineers are payed very well.

EDIT: I fear I may have been to vague - there are many types of engineering to choose from, assuming you want to. My dad thought he wanted to be a mechanical engineer, then went to work in engineering management for some of the biggest names around.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 28 Nov 2013 10:54

WildCat23 wrote:Do you like engineering? Most types of engineers are payed very well.

EDIT: I fear I may have been to vague - there are many types of engineering to choose from, assuming you want to. My dad thought he wanted to be a mechanical engineer, then went to work in engineering management for some of the biggest names around.

Of cause i like engineering. A friend was talking about that with me :lol: . Thanks man.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 10:36

Je-Je wrote:
tea wrote:why not mainly look for a job that makes you happy, instead of a lot of money?

No, for me it's not the job who make me happy, it's the money who make me happy.

LMAO :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jan 2014 10:44

Je-Je wrote:OH MY GOD.

It the last time I will repeat my request: Can somebody give me a name or a list of well-paid job in the world please.

You havent got Aspergers have you. Your thoughts are being so black and white. eg A job is for money so I need the highest paid job out .. bonus may be so I can work less.. retire early (I guess that is the logical flow of what is running throu your mind).

Here's not a job but if you seriously would do anything for money.. you can always marry a rich woman or man who is 30-40 years older then you. Some of them like being sugar daddies or whatever. Some who do that are happy. The other gets a young piece of meat (you) and you get to keep their all money when they die. You may be wondering where to find such a relationship.. well there are websites set up just for this (sorry I've long lost the web address of the one I just had to check out... its astonishing there is a website to find rich people for this and meet one another)

If you are serious thou and hence want a real job which you could do.. you could go for higher white collar jobs eg doctors, lawyers .. those never seem to be short of money. Unfortunately you will have to put in a lot of hard work and also the cost of the study may be a lot too. To earn even more money as a lawyer (this is what my cousin has done).. you go and live overseas as in some countries they pay much better then others (My cousin thou lawyers are paid very well in Australia.. she now lives in Japan as they are even more well paid there.. as far as I know, she did this without having to speak Japanese).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nawick

Postby nawick » 08 Aug 2014 01:35

Being a meteorologist would be great. Most jobs you get fired if you are wrong 75% of the time.

Not sure about paying high wages, but 3 jobs that there will always be around are
OBGYN
Federal Tax Agent
Mortician.

I got a degree in computers, and things are so scarce that I am now doing programming in PICK, a language written in the mid 1960s!
"If you believe that you can or if you believe that you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford.

Return to “Off-Topic”