Strange coincidence or not?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
crazyguitarking

Strange coincidence or not?

Postby crazyguitarking » 05 Nov 2013 23:41

Hello

I have written the story about my longest lucid dream. You don't have to read it if you didn't because I'm going to explain it in short. So this lucid dream was on a railway where I had all power and there were colourful walls on the side. I could use telepathy and stuff like that and at the end of the dream everything was sucked up in a vortex. So now back to reality: there's a railway about 100 meters from my house with a tunnel that goes under it with colourful walls (as my dream), and I walk under it every day to go to my bus, but this time I noticed something that has only been there for a week (and the dream was a long time ago about a year) since a week there has been written the word "lucid" in graffiti for over 15 times. Is this a coincidence or some strange thing I don't know it's actually quite scary

Summerlander

Re: Strange coincidence or not?

Postby Summerlander » 06 Nov 2013 01:16

I don't know but I think it's cool! B-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

crazyguitarking

Re: Strange coincidence or not?

Postby crazyguitarking » 07 Nov 2013 18:26

:) yeah

Return to “Off-Topic”