Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
DesertExplorer

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby DesertExplorer » 13 Feb 2015 08:06

Tatyana has a perfect technique. Women tend to be better in piano, but she proves otherwise. Only thing I don't like is her fake facial expressions. I play for years and you just cannot play bach that way. I use facial expressions as well, but this is hyperbolic. I wish I could find a better version, but all the other videos don't show the players. :(
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Feb 2015 16:04

Heres a playlist of some funny videos, dont worry its just 4 videos but watch them all the way because they are like episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DImp4PG2Ozs&list=PLYVXcniud_HQ1KmYoc1v5O65Lb5-6bE7p

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Feb 2015 18:22

DesertExplorer wrote:Tatyana has a perfect technique. Women tend to be better in piano, but she proves otherwise. Only thing I don't like is her fake facial expressions. I play for years and you just cannot play bach that way. I use facial expressions as well, but this is hyperbolic. I wish I could find a better version, but all the other videos don't show the players. :(

Everyone always tells me to smile more on stage when I play guitar. The problem is I'm too focused on my guitar playing and stage moves I forget about my expression. :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 13 Feb 2015 19:45

Guitar48300 wrote:
DesertExplorer wrote:Tatyana has a perfect technique. Women tend to be better in piano, but she proves otherwise. Only thing I don't like is her fake facial expressions. I play for years and you just cannot play bach that way. I use facial expressions as well, but this is hyperbolic. I wish I could find a better version, but all the other videos don't show the players. :(

Everyone always tells me to smile more on stage when I play guitar. The problem is I'm too focused on my guitar playing and stage moves I forget about my expresstion. :lol:

Yeah, I'm actually against it. Because you don't smile or showing sad doesn't mean you don't feel it. I prefer those who don't, because they concentrate on what they are doing in the moment and let you focus there too. For me expressions are only for advertising yourself, except if it's not too much. Either way the point is that I can tell if it's fake or not, because I concentrate in what the performer is playing. And when I suddenly look at his face, something just doesn't add up. There are a lot of bands that.. well OK, they need to do it, because it's what they've been told to attract more listeners. And that is the reason of a video-clip too. But some others are on top without needing that stuff. Look at Pink Floyd or John Lennon (The Beatles? no, not really. They were fake in many moments, but they were young too, so..).
Last edited by DesertExplorer on 13 Feb 2015 19:49, edited 1 time in total.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Feb 2015 19:47

Playing a guitar sounds hard, was it harder than you thought it would be guitar before you decided a career of rock and roll?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Feb 2015 23:13

It was hard until School of Rock came in my life, now thanks to them I'm really good apparently. I'm my current band's "ray of light", and I'm playing songs that I never imagined I would be able to play because they seemed so hard back when I was a beginner
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 14 Feb 2015 18:16

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 14 Feb 2015 22:25

Don't forget Solid Snake or Big Boss!

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 14 Feb 2015 23:21

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:39, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Feb 2015 00:46

So chaos,
Machinima considers Tails one of the top ten least helpful characters in video games. He's #9. Slippy from Star Fox is #1. What do you think? Who's the most useless video game character you can think of?

Me, it's the all the survivors you rescue Dead Rising 1. Even if you give them a weapon they barely stand a chance against zombies. When a zombie grabs them, they can't break free unless you help them. And the only way to help them is to attack the zombie but of course that cant happen without accidently hitting the survivor as well. They're HP also depletes really fast so they die quick.

Return to “Off-Topic”