Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 05 Feb 2015 02:42

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:33, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Feb 2015 05:57

I found it now the GPU and everything about it.

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 310M

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip Type: GeForce 310M

DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Approx. Total Memory: 2257 MB

Woah nesgirl, isnt that a bit too harsh for kids. I mean, its eating them, its eating the kids. And they have no problem with it, they just die happily! :lol:

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 05 Feb 2015 22:37

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I found it now the GPU and everything about it.

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 310M

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip Type: GeForce 310M

DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Approx. Total Memory: 2257 MB

You actually might not be able to run garry's mod with that graphics card btw.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1984&game=Garrys+Mod&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i7-740QM+4-Core+1.73GHz&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+310M&ram=8&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements
Three steps from bliss.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 01:20

But he already does I think. :|

Anyway, I don't believe that G'mod is too demanding.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Feb 2015 06:36

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2015 09:01

PKJacker wrote:You actually might not be able to run garry's mod with that graphics card btw.

Well, actually I use a different computer to play Gmod and all my other games I have on different emulators. But it works fine, I tried gmod and everything, the game works and doesnt lag. I recommend to everyone, before starting a map, go to options and click on video. Then click on the full screen and change it to play in a window. I have a slight problem where the game crashes and I can do nothing except shut down my computer manually, what I do to make sure that it crashed is by clicking on the caps lock button, when it crashes the light from the caps lock button doesnt appear as if the whole computer just died. But when I play it in a small window and not full screen it doesnt crash.

I suppose you want the other computer's spec's right? :roll:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2015 09:06

So, um, is PKJacker one of us now? Or are you just passing by?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 09:28

Actually, yes if you want please. I believe it is very weird to have this problem with a so light game as this.

About the CPU, it wasn't a poor compliment. I am not familiar with Intel so I saw i7 and thought "o yeah, beast!". I didn't notice the GHz of it. I guess it's the lightest i7 edition. I use an AMD myself. But my next build will include Intel. :P

But, seriously about the time Guitar and Nesgirl are ready, begin the game and I will join you later. Except if you don't bother of me not being able to speak with you. I save money (..money ..money) to buy a good headset and enough expensive as well, so no, I won't get a mic.

Chaos or who else can answer, does the game require a specific OS? I struggle to buy one by Greedysoft because they are too expensive.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Feb 2015 17:13

Ok here are the specs of my computer which I use Gmod on:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

With these specs my gmod is working fine, only problem is that it sometimes crashes and freezes the whole computer and forces me to shut it down manually, but it only happens in full screen mode. When it is running in a window it doesnt crash. And we will start playing the game once guitar knows whats wrong with his brother's computer. So is it fixed guitar?

Oh and what is an OS?

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Feb 2015 18:01

OS is sort for Operating System and I am referring to Microsoft, or else Greedysoft or GB for Greedy Bastards as well. You play on Windows, right?

~David Gerrold

Return to “Off-Topic”