Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
PKJacker

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby PKJacker » 07 Feb 2015 14:29

Its a code that you enter in the console, its called voice_loopback and they say it can let the mic work while playing with others. I havent confirmed it yet so I asked guitar to give it to his friend which might be able to confirm it, I havent received word since. Do you know how to make the mic work PKJacker, that will be really helpful.

I never had to use a code for using the mic, it's already built into the game, in audio setting I believe you can turn on mic playback (volume at which others are talking) and sending volume. Then for turning on the mic, I just push a key that I mapped in controls to start transmitting from my mic.

I personally don't like having an open mic (mic always on) since it'll transmit a lot of background noise if it isn't configured properly.
Three steps from bliss.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 15:38

Then can you help me configure my settings? When I test the mic in gmod mic test it shows that it works but when I am in the map it doesnt work. I also rather not transmit any background noises because it will be disturbing.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 07 Feb 2015 16:24

Then can you help me configure my settings? When I test the mic in gmod mic test it shows that it works but when I am in the map it doesnt work

Add me on steam so we can talk at a decent speed: Somewhat49
Three steps from bliss.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Feb 2015 17:25

DesertExplorer wrote:That's great!!

Guitar, I like your signature! Is it from a dream?

Just like chaos said, it's from the game Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.
But it reminds me of my dreams because I have some characters who I've become close friends.

Roxas represents those who believe DC's are nothing but illusions and nothing worth caring about. Sora represents me, someone who believes a strong friendship can exist between a dreamer and their DC's. :mrgreen:

@chaos I forgot about that hamachi thing, I'll look into it and keep you posted
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 07 Feb 2015 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 17:30

PKJacker wrote:
Then can you help me configure my settings? When I test the mic in gmod mic test it shows that it works but when I am in the map it doesnt work

Add me on steam so we can talk at a decent speed: Somewhat49

Um, ok this is embarrassing, I dont know what you are talking about. How do I add you on steam, I get that Somewhat49 is your username but I dont know how to add you exactly.

It will only take a few seconds guitar, the program is called LogMeIn Hamachi just so you could know. And I take it that you have a mic since you didnt mention it in your last post.

PKJacker

Postby PKJacker » 07 Feb 2015 17:41

How do I add you on steam, I get that Somewhat49 is your username but I dont know how to add you exactly.

Alright so start up steam, sign in, then you'll get a big window pop up, along with a smaller one with ads. On the big one you'll probably be on the store page at the beginning, or your game library, either way it doesn't matter much.

On the bottom right hand corner of that window is your little profile picture and "VIEW FRIENDS LIST" click on view friends.

A smaller window will pop up that displays your current friends, on the bottom of that window, is "ADD A FRIEND", click that.

Clicking that will bring you back to the big window, and it'll show a search bar. Type in my name Somewhat49 and you'll probably see me with a picture of some animal creature.

That's mainly how you search for friends on steam, an alternate way of adding me is just going to this http://steamcommunity.com/id/Somewhat49 and underneath my level and badge is a button saying "Add Friend"
Three steps from bliss.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 17:46

Ok I've sent you an invite.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 18:01

Hey guitar whats your username for steam, PK and me want to add you.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Feb 2015 19:12

Chaos it seems to me that you missed my last post. I asked for you to tell me if that PC you have is pre-built by some manufacturer.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Feb 2015 19:18

DesertExplorer wrote:Chaos it seems to me that you missed my last post. I asked for you to tell me if that PC you have is pre-built by some manufacturer.

Oops my bad, its hard to keep up with so many posts, anyway to answer your question I dont know. I bought it from a computer shop.

Return to “Off-Topic”