Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 24 Nov 2015 23:11

Thanos ... What a character! If I had the choice to become a god ...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Nov 2015 18:41

Before I answer I have a question for you: Who's more powerful Onslaught or Thanos?

I would take the power gem and use it to obtain every superpower imaginable. And I'd use that power to become the superhero I like to be in my dreams.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Nov 2015 19:18

Ok before I answer, I dont think thats how the power gem works. I'm not 100% sure, I just copy pasted the description from Marvel wiki.

Anyway, I am not sure who is more powerful. Both of them are super powerful and still have no idea how each of them lost. Thats why I am reading the Onslaught saga comics so I can learn the truth. But they both kinda look like they can beat each other, its a matter of circumstances. Onslaught could invade his mind and they both could have a mind battle, i kinda think onslaught would win. Thanos can use the reality gem and erase him from reality, if the gauntlet is made of metal onslaught could take it away by using magneto's powers. Thanos might get arrogant which could give Onslaught an opening, its a matter of circumstances.

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 02 Feb 2016 21:40

Resurrection!!
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 Feb 2016 19:42

Death. :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Feb 2016 03:53

Nah, we can take over this derelict thread. now.

It is thus reborn. I proclaim it.

Without further ado, I will send a secret link that answers all the questions of the universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-dxbq9VMkw
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 14 Feb 2016 13:13

Nah, mate, fuck this shit. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Feb 2016 08:09

DesertExplorer wrote:Resurrection!!

Glad some of you miss us, but it seems this thread will no longer be what it once was. Chaos has moved on to chatting with me on Skype and Steam. But I will still visit this forum from time to time.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”