Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Mar 2014 22:06

Guitar48300 wrote:No, not that I remember. but I think it's possible for something to happen in a dream, lucid or not, that would sadden me.


Well I have, it was really bad dream. I actually dreamt that my parents were dead, it was horrible. When I woke up I was still sad and felt some pain because of it, there were even tears on my face. I don't know why would I dream of such a thing because I love my parents very much, I wouldn't ask for any better parents.

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Mar 2014 04:24

Wow. I don't think I've ever had a dream as disturbing as that. And I've had some pretty messed up dreams.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Mar 2014 11:06

Guitar48300 wrote:Wow. I don't think I've ever had a dream as disturbing as that. And I've had some pretty messed up dreams.


Heh, I guess every dream can be as disturbing but each of them has a meaning that reflects your true self.

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Mar 2014 22:49

So, since you've had some messed up dreams as you would say, tell me one of them if you please.

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Mar 2014 05:15

Let's see, do you wanna hear one of my worst or my most recent? or would you like to hear both?


(Hint: Telling both could get our thread more replies ;) :lol: )
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Mar 2014 11:51

Guitar48300 wrote:Let's see, do you wanna hear one of my worst or my most recent? or would you like to hear both?


(Hint: Telling both could get our thread more replies ;) :lol: )


Sure, lets hear both. :D

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Mar 2014 20:15

So last week I had this dream where me and my family were sitting in this room full of other people. It looked like one of those party rooms at resort hotels. There was this woman with a .45 pistol saying she was gonna execute all of us. She then was walking around trying to decide who to kill first. She approached me and asked out loud what good reason she could have for killing me. She then said because I got to the food table right before she did earlier in the dream(which I didn't see that part). Then she went behind me, put the gun at my head and fired.

I was laying on the ground dying and since i didn't know it was a dream I started thinking about how sad my family was gonna be when I died, and that all my life plans were never gonna happen and all that time I put into them was all for nothing.

As always when I wake up from a bad dream I think to myself "Oh thank god!".

If I ever see that woman in a lucid dream, I'm gonna introduce her to one of my best friends in the whole wide dream world: An RPG :twisted:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Mar 2014 20:46

Guitar48300 wrote:So last week I had this dream where me and my family were sitting in this room full of other people. It looked like one of those party rooms at resort hotels. There was this woman with a .45 pistol saying she was gonna execute all of us. She then was walking around trying to decide who to kill first. She approached me and asked out loud what good reason she could have for killing me. She then said because I got to the food table right before she did earlier in the dream(which I didn't see that part). Then she went behind me, put the gun at my head and fired.

I was laying on the ground dying and since i didn't know it was a dream I started thinking about how sad my family was gonna be when I died, and that all my life plans were never gonna happen and all that time I put into them was all for nothing.

As always when I wake up from a bad dream I think to myself "Oh thank god!".

If I ever see that woman in a lucid dream, I'm gonna introduce her to one of my best friends in the whole wide dream world: An RPG :twisted:



My god that must've been horrible, and all that because you got to the food table first. :shock:
Wow, if that would happen to me, I would bring out my adamantium claws like wolverine and attack her.
Did it hurt when she shot you?

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Mar 2014 10:54

Well guitar, didn't you say that there will be 2 dreams?

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Mar 2014 23:06

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Well guitar, didn't you say that there will be 2 dreams?

It was a busy day I didn't have time to post 2, but now here's what may be one of my worst dreams ever.

I was probably in elementary school when I had this dream. There was this motocross track I went to all the time with my dad and brother and it had this broadcast tower for the announcers. In the dream lightning struck the tower and it caught on fire. There were 2 people trapped on the 3rd story. Somehow the dream showed me the inside of the room and I saw the stairs were broken to where they couldn't be used. I was then seeing from outside the tower again and saw the ceiling where the people were trapped collapsed. My mom came to take me and my brother home while my dad was gonna stay for some reason. As my mom was driving us we saw this man who looked like he was having trouble figuring out how to open a portable restroom door. My mom got out of the car to help him out, but then he attacked her, and then his wife came with a german sheppard dog and sent the dog to attack me and my brother. And then the dream ended.

Oh, and to answer your question: No it didn't hurt when the woman with the pistol shot me. In fact I've been shot at a few times in different dreams and it never hurts. Even the dreams when I'm not bulletproof. I think maybe it's cause I've never been shot in real life so I have no idea what the pain of a bullet feels like.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest