Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 May 2014 22:55

Yeah that's pretty bad. The longest I've ever waited for a package was maybe 2 weeks.

So I have a topic that I asked a while ago but i guess you didnt see it: If you could have an HP meter/system which one would you pick?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 May 2014 11:26

Hmm I don't remember seeing this topic so sorry if I didn't see it. :(

Anyway an HP meter would be cool but which one to choose. Lets see we got megaman x, there's kingdom hearts, no I choose megaman x8. I like that new HP system.

But if everyone had an HP system and only they can see it that would be awesome. People will always rely on their HP to analyze their opponents, if one hit takes a lot of their HP they will know they are fighting someone strong. So when it is low they know that they have to be cautious or retreat.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 May 2014 17:32

Yeah. This is actually a lucid dream goal I really want to accomplish.

As for me I would go with the kingdom hearts HP meter. And I would like my opponents to have the KH2 HP meter.

Of course with the KH hp meter I would want Second Chance and Once More included in it.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 May 2014 18:40

Hey hey, we didn't say anything about having abilities. Its just the HP meter/system we're talking about. Unless you want me to add that I can have zero's weapons and X's armors, that will be swell. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 May 2014 20:01

Nah, you're right :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 May 2014 10:01

Ok new topic: What does your family think of lucid dreaming? Have you told them yet? Or did you tell only one of them?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 May 2014 00:58

My mom and brother don't really care, but my mom does like how it's encouraged me to meditate sometimes.

My dad is okay with me being into it as long as it doesn't interfere with my reality.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 May 2014 10:55

Only my brother knows of it and he doesn't care about how much potential lucid dreaming can do. He doesn't pursue lucid dreaming because it takes too much work, hes kinda lazy. For some reason he doesn't even know how to sleep, he sleeps really late so he can get tired or something. I don't know it sounds really stupid sometimes when he tells it.

I didn't tell my parents because they wouldn't understand, lucid dreaming will sound very unnatural to them and it will raise a lot of questions. One time my brother was practicing hypnosis and when we told them about it, it sounded ridiculous to them. Well, mostly my dad my mum sometimes tells my brother to hypnotize her so she could sleep on the plane. :lol:
It's amazing how everyone thinks its hard to sleep on planes, its really easy for me though. Oh almost forgot, my sisters wouldn't understand the concept of lucid dreaming, they would believe it but they will forget about it in the next day.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 May 2014 17:25

Well it IS hard to sleep on a plane. I can not sleep sitting, it's either laying down or nothing. Ive been on a flihgt that left at 10:00 at night that was gonna be a 4 hour flight. I tried going to sleep, I tried lying my head on the tray planes have. Not 1 time did I fall asleep. Same thing happened on the flight home from Washington DC that involved me having to get up at 3 in the morning :evil: .

I try my best not to talk too much about lucid dreaming with my parents, especially my dad. Mainly cause every time I mention a technique he always seems to be unsure about me doing it.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 May 2014 17:52

Yeah I thought you'd say that, but I got no complaints. Sleeping on a plane is definitely not better than sleeping in a cozy bed but I can still do it. :D

Parents always seem to think that they know better, but it all depends I guess. But yeah talking about lucid dreaming in front of your family isn't the best idea. The only chance you get to talk about lucid dreaming without having unwanted reactions is if you are talking to a fellow lucid dreamer(like me ;) ) or to friends who never judge you and are open to new ideas, which is extremely rare.
One would say that lucid dreaming is like being a mutant(like in the x-men), they wouldn't encourage you to be who you are or accept the fact that you are gifted, they try to convince you that you are ill, not normal and wrong. Keeping it a secret is the best way to maintain piece in your life.

(I am not saying that we are actual mutants and that everyone is a bad person, I am just saying that it is not a normal thing to other people. Some are open to the idea, some think it is weird, your family sounds lovely by the way. :D )

Return to “Off-Topic”