Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jun 2014 19:02

Oh now I see it, that's definitely a guitar. A part of me knew it was a guitar but it still looked like a spaceship. :lol:

Have you ever watched the simpsons? This is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jun 2014 19:20

Of course! Ever since I was 5 I wanted to watch The Simpsons but I couldn't until I was 13(parents rule). Yeah it's a very funny show, and the only adult cartoon my dad will let me watch aside from Axe Cop.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jun 2014 20:31

Awesome, I love the simpsons too, its really funny and whats ironic is that they are still making episode.

And if you love it that much, heres a website that lets you watch any and all episode there is for free!
http://www.wtso.cc/?lang=en

There is no catch, nothing to worry about, there is even a box you click to see a random episode if you like.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jun 2014 23:58

Interesting, though I've seen so many re-runs too many times. Part of that is the channels fault for playing last year's season over and over again :lol: :roll:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Jun 2014 07:19

Hehe yeah ive experienced the same thing, but even though I saw the same season over and over I still laughed and loved it. That's the great thing about the simpsons, it never gets old.

So what about American dad and family guy, do you like those too? Though family guy is the least favorite to me, it sometimes has horrible episodes and it just shows me how uncreative they are sometimes. But American dad is awesome, I love it almost as much as the simpsons(the simpsons take top of course).

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jun 2014 18:05

I'm actually not allowed to watch them until I have my own place. But that's okay. I've only seen 2 episodes of family guy and I thought they were funny and one episode of american dad, which was also funny, one of them reminded me of my dad :lol: .

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Jun 2014 18:15

Do you remember which episode you watched from American dad, I may be able to recognize it.

And just out of curiosity, why are you not allowed to watch them until you have your own place?
Don't you think that its a little extreme?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jun 2014 22:26

It's because Family Guy and American Dad have more and worse sex jokes than The Simpsons most of the time. Though I myself don't like sex jokes either, it's still something my dad believes shouldnt be watched in the family house. Same reason why I cant have gtav :| . The only exception in family guy are the star wars episodes. But you know I'm okay with it. I got other things that are making my life enjoyable.

The american dad episode I watched was the one where the son accidently gives a drone plane to a chinese gang
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 11 Jun 2014 08:28, edited 1 time in total.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Jun 2014 00:00

Oh I remember that episode, those idiots thought that stan(the father) has a video game in his office and steve(the son) knew that he was a CIA agent. His father trusted him with the house and he completely disappointed him, I'd be mad too if my son was like this.

Speaking of children, do you like children? Would you like to have some of your own one day?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jun 2014 19:19

Kids can be cute and entertaining sometimes, but no, I don't want my own children. Too much work, too much stress, and there's a hundred more reasons after that.

Return to “Off-Topic”