Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Jun 2014 04:56

Ok good, right now im trying to level up till 99 before I beat xemnas, but the best part is when I fought roxas when you meet him for the first time, hes so awesome. If only I can play as roxas with all of his moves than no one would stand a chance. Unlike kingdom hearts 358/2 days, roxas was really powerful, I think I fought him 6 times before I beat him. :lol:

But I cant wait till I beat terra, I know of his powers and everything but all I have to do is practice just like sephiroth, I will need full power to beat this guy.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Jun 2014 12:35

Hey guitar, can you help me with something? For starters what time do go to bed everyday?

Because I have a condition(I call it a condition its not a real symptom), right now its the holidays and I can have fun as much as I want and do whatever I want. But months ago I was studying so much I haven't played or did anything that was fun, so now im playing so much that I don't go to sleep when I want to. I sleep really late and then wake up really late and that isn't helping me with my lucid dreaming. So do you have any advice, anything at all that could help me?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Jun 2014 19:40

I kind of have a similar condition. I go to bed between 10-30pm and midnight and wake up for the final time between 10 and 11am(I usually wake up 2-4 times). Then I have this job that i started a month ago and some days I have to stay til closing time which is midnight, so I go to bed even later.

However, when I go to bed I don't fall asleep for about 1-2 hours no matter how comfy or sleepy I am.

I don't believe this is harming my lucid dreaming since my dreams have been pretty cool lately, so what I'm basically saying is, idk if I have any advice because I suffer a similar situation
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Jun 2014 01:42

Oh I see, well at least I think I know whats keeping me up for so many hours. I think its kingdom hearts 2 final mix is what making me reject sleep, since its a new game and I want to play it so much.

What about you, whats keeping you from sleeping?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Jun 2014 02:59

Idk, all my life whenever I lay in a bed, be it mine or a hotel or something else. I can't seem to find the perfect sleep position for me. I'll lay in a position that's perfectly comfortable, then after a while I'll feel the need to turn or adjust a limb because I'm not comfortable or my mind is . But then I move my arm, now my shoulder is uncomfortable or some other part of me is uncomfortable. Eventually my body just shuts off when I least expect it. Probably why most MILD related techniques have worked for me more than anything else. The good thing about this natural part of me is I think it's connected to why I wake up 2-4 times a night without the need of an alarm clock and all my lucid dreams happen at about dream 2 or 3.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Jun 2014 23:39

Well I guess everyone has a different type of sleeping mode or something, I guess.

Ok lets have a nice fresh topic, do you think roxas is stronger than everyone except terra?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jun 2014 01:25

That's tough to say. He seems equally matched with Sora, and if Xion ever returns I'd think he's lose his dual wield ability because the second keyblade is xion's. Then there's Master Xehanort who is "arguably the most powerful keyblade master" quote from a report file in Dream Dream Distance, though Im sure roxas can beat him since he's a good guy. Terra is indeed more powerful than roxas. Ven and Aqua I'm not sure. The only ones I know he's better than is Riku and of course Kairi :lol:

This gives me a topic idea: Do you think Master Eraqus will return? It's kind of hard to tell when someone is truly "dead" in KH dont you think :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jun 2014 03:14

Well yeah of course, we actually saw master Eraqus die so I don't think he'll be back. Though I really liked him, he was a good teacher and a nurturing father but that bastard xehanort had to do that. He knew that eraqus was a liability to his plans so he had to take him out.

But before we move on to a new topic, how can you say that roxas is equal to sora? When sora fights him for the first time, roxas clearly defeated him. He disarmed him, had him on the ground like he was nothing and pointed his keyblade at him. That's a clear victory to me, the only reason he didn't finish him is because he was testing him if he would still fight even when the odds are against him. Besides, if he kills sora he's gonna have to go find himself another body right? Or will he die with him?

Overall, roxas is stronger than sora.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Jun 2014 04:19

That's a good point. But roxas had 2 keyblades so of course he was more powerful. I meant if he had just one like in 358/2 Days he'd be equal to Sora. But then again Roxas beat Xion with one keyblade while xion had all those different forms. So I guess you're right

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Jun 2014 05:05

Thank you, though I would admit terra would have defeated roxas. I mean he fought vanitas and xehanort to a stand-still and still was strong enough to defeat xehanort, if only he jumped out of the way instead of activating his armor, right?

Return to “Off-Topic”