Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jul 2014 02:09

Wow that's sounds really awesome, sunset overdrive I gotta have because it sounds like my kinda game. Well as for me im playing a new save data on kingdom hearts 2 final mix, im playing critical mode but I used a cheat that gives lvl 99 and all synthesis materials plus all the abilities so some of the abilities you get during the game I have two of them. :lol:

So yeah it is a bit easier but critical mode really shows that its not a playground for little kids, I mean really with this small HP and the damage they inflict on me is on a dangerous level. I am lucky to have found this cheat or I would have not even finished playing as roxas. :lol:

Though I am worried a little bit, I mean who knows what terra will do to me. :shock: :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Jul 2014 20:12

Well if you have cheats what do you have to worry about right? :lol: Might as well use the kingdom key with all those cheats covering you :lol:

btw what keyblade would you want to be given in real life?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Jul 2014 20:58

Well im only using cheats to get stronger faster, im not going the distance and inserting invincibility cheats or infinite this and that. I just didn't expect to have extra abilities, now I have extra scan, finishing plus, lucky lucky, draw and some other stuff. But the best part of this is that I got the abilities from the forms at the beginning, and they are MAX not lvl 3. :mrgreen:

Anyway, if I wanted a keyblade in real life I would definitely choose oblivion. Though I prefer to receive my own signature keyblade instead of a keyblade that is already made. Ironically there are some model keyblades that you can find on ebay or any website that you can buy from. The problem is that they are super expensive. :lol:

How about you, what keyblade would you get?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Jul 2014 04:03

I think I'd choose the oblivion too. That or a keyblade called Skull Noise
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/203/d/f/dfcf0ee19a8c5bf91d88986c0bf6a38e-d5887es.png

Though when I plan to wield a keyblade in a dream I always picture using the Kingdom Key.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Jul 2014 04:00

Skull noise is kinda cool, is it a real keyblade or a made up one?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Jul 2014 19:40

It's a real one. And by real I don't mean it exists real life, I mean it's really in a kingdom hearts game but I assume you knew that :lol:

It's the keyblade you get after beating Traverse Town in 3D. It's supposed to be a The World Ends with You symbolized keyblade because that's where you meet the characters.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Jul 2014 01:46

Oh ok, have you noticed that most of square enix music is really gloomy and a bit sad?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Jul 2014 04:20

Not really. I find most of it either epic or very heart warming.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Jul 2014 11:32

Really? I mean final fantasy 7 crisis core has most of those gloomy or sad music, so as kingdom hearts when you fight xemnas for the first time or the last time with riku are pretty gloomy. Im not saying they don't have any epic music, of course they do, im just saying that most of it are playing the violin and I think the violin is used in sad music a lot.

Rotoscope

Postby Rotoscope » 12 Jul 2014 21:26

I come into this discussion as an outsider to Megaman of sorts. I've played a little of the main series here and there, but my main Megaman interest has to do with the two Megaman Legends games on the PS1. Man do I have some fond memories of those titles as a kid.

I miss Roll Caskett, Tron Bonne and the other characters still. Wish it had been made into an anime, if not more games.
Lucid dream goal this month: 1

Lucid dreams this month: 0 (Haven't had one before)

Ask me anything: ask.fm/Rotoscope

Add me on Steam: DeadZoneDevil00

Return to “Off-Topic”