Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Jul 2014 16:22

Wow, thats just great they cancelled prototype 3 because of Activision?! I mean i love Activision because it makes some good spiderman games but thats low.

Sigh, I guess in the end every video game company could be a jerk sometimes. Even the good ones could be jerks but as long as they dont do stupid mistakes that will put them on the edge im ok with it.

So i started a new save data in kingdom hearts 2 final mix and playing critical mode again but without any cheats to prove my strength and skills. Have you played critical mode in kingdom hearts 2 final mix before?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Jul 2014 02:32

Activisons reasons were even though Prototype 2 got so many great reviews, it didnt make enough money to make a public image like Call of Duty. I pray some developers out there may one day purchase the prototype franchise from activision and make Prototype 3.

Anyway No I havent played kingdom hearts 2 FM on critical mode. I don't even play on proud mode. The only Kingdom Hearts I played Critical Mode on was ReCoded and that was because replaying certain worlds on critical mode with a certain score would unlock new attacks for Sora. Everything else I play on Standard Mode :mrgreen:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Jul 2014 03:46

Well then good for you because critical mode in kingdom hearts 2 is hell!!! :lol:
I barely defeated shan yu and now i cant defeat the heartless in the ballroom from beast's castle. If you care about collecting trophies than you should hope that kingdom hearts 2.5 doesn't have a trophy that requires you to finish the game in every difficulty. ;)

Lets start on a new topic shall we. If you were offered one of these two which one will you pick?

1. Your own keyblade with the ability of transforming it into a certain vehicle and can activate the armor.

Or

2. All of prototype's abilities.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Jul 2014 04:48

Thank god for lucid dreaming cause this is a really hard question :lol:

Anyway, I'd go with keyblade. Just cause Kingdom Hearts>Prototype in my opinion.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Jul 2014 15:37

Hehe, imagine if you can do both in a lucid dream like a combination of those two powers. It would be like you in the keyblade armor(thats what i call it) and you can use those sharp claws in prototype. Speaking of sharp claws, whats your favorite prototype weapon?

For me, its a tie between the claws and the giant sword arm. I really love the claw's technique when you put it into the ground and giant black spikes rise to the surface. But then again i love to have the sword as a weapon even though its only on one arm.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Jul 2014 21:36

I like the Blade more than anything. Claws are my second favorite.

Since we're on the topic of a very gory game I have a question: How detailed would you want your dream battles to be? Blood & gory like Prototype, Blood but no gore like Assassin's creed or no details like Kingdom Hearts?

I'd like my dream battles to have either no details or some blood. Like if I hit someone with a Prototype Blade they wont be sliced to pieces but maybe have a little bit of blood.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 17 Jul 2014 01:38

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Hehe, imagine if you can do both in a lucid dream like a combination of those two powers. It would be like you in the keyblade armor(thats what i call it) and you can use those sharp claws in prototype. Speaking of sharp claws, whats your favorite prototype weapon?

For me, its a tie between the claws and the giant sword arm. I really love the claw's technique when you put it into the ground and giant black spikes rise to the surface. But then again i love to have the sword as a weapon even though its only on one arm.

Your imagination is the limit when you are lucid dreaming. If you can picture it, it's possible! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Jul 2014 02:22

Summerlander wrote:Your imagination is the limit when you are lucid dreaming. If you can picture it, it's possible! 8-)

Yeah i know summer, the imagination of one's mind is unlimited and in a lucid dream everything is possible. At least thats what i think. :mrgreen:

And guitar, i'd rather if it didnt have any details in my dreams because i like to keep my world nice and clean. :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Jul 2014 18:06

That's understandable. It's actually not my choice how clean/detailed my dreams are :lol: Fortunately I don't mind or even enjoy it most of the time.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Jul 2014 21:08

I dont think its my choice either but i guess it depends on how your mind thinks and what you have experienced and loved.

Ok new topic, do you like gundam or at least know of it?

Return to “Off-Topic”