Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Nov 2014 19:06

Summerlander wrote:I'm with deschainXIX. My cynicism increases everyday.:-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Hey, some of us don't want to post our beliefs because it can lead to discord.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Nov 2014 21:37

Finally a hundred pages, cool, but hes right we dont want to have any ill feelings toward each other especially in my thread I wont allow any of it. This is a thread where anyone can discuss anything and have fun doing it, we are lucid dreamers, we are better than this. So even if you post any beliefs, you believe in many gods, you believe in no gods, you believe in karma, you believe in aliens, any of these no one judges. People's beliefs are what makes people who they are and that is what makes us different.

So guitar, do you think that there will be a final fantasy 15?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Nov 2014 22:59

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:07, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Nov 2014 23:40

Wait a sec. Are you saying you guys don't know? If so you've been missing out!

Final Fantasy XV is currently in development in fact Square Enix has confirmed a few months ago that it's about 55% complete so we may get it by 2015.

Also Final Fantasy XV is Final Fantasy Versus XIII they just changed the name

E3 2013 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3xKbPooKAo

Tokyo Game Show 2014 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZ4VDy5D0A

Coming for PS4 and Xbox One(sorry nesgirl, no PC or 3DS) I'm gonna get it for PS4 :mrgreen:.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Nov 2014 23:56

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2014 02:13

Some beliefs are dangerous though. And everything is open to debate. It's the only way to acquire different perspectives and grow. If we all pretend to agree we'll remain in blissful, tedious ignorance. Congrats on your 100th page. ;-)

And nesgirl... I don't hate you. Also, if I were God, none of us would exist. I would create perfect superbeings instead. These beings would always be happy, none would suffer in an entirely friendly universe. (As opposed to the deadly, hostile one that we live in.) So, don't worry, you are not the only one. Nobody here would be created by me... :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Nov 2014 03:05

Summerlander wrote:Some beliefs are dangerous though. And everything is open to debate. It's the only way to acquire different perspectives and grow. If we all pretend to agree we'll remain in blissful, tedious ignorance. Congrats on your 100th page. ;-)

And nesgirl... I don't hate you. Also, if I were God, none of us would exist. I would create perfect superbeings instead. These beings would always be happy, none would suffer in an entirely friendly universe. (As opposed to the deadly, hostile one that we live in.) So, don't worry, you are not the only one. Nobody here would be created by me... :-)

Aromantic beliefs aren't dangerous. I would say romance is much more dangerous, and in fact it is because of it, females and children aren't safe on the streets anymore.

I would never do something like that. I don't believe in costing someone's existence just for super beings. Why take away the existence of something else to create another? It's cruel.

I've tried the perfected utopia life in some of my Lucid Dreams, and the characters usually end up hating me for it. In a few of my Lucid Dreams when I create my DCs and the landscape they live in, I usually allow them to live their lives randomly usually in any way they want (minus the romance of course because I hate romance), even if they end up messing each other up. In the end, they usually end up thanking me for letting me choose their path rather than forcing it, despite the pain and suffering they go through. These usually make better Multimedia stories than a ruler that forces them to live their lives. Most characters in my Lucid Dreams prefer choice over a ruled Lucid Dream.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2014 03:26

I was thinking about Islam when I mentioned "dangerous beliefs."

As for my cosmic utopia, I would make sure its inhabitants would always be happy and flawless. I am not talking about dreams or a utopia in this hostile universe (that clearly wasn't intelligently designed) with its physical laws of nature that tend to lead to chaos. I'm talking about an imaginary universe where nothing is dangerous, where space is breathable throughout, where there are no predators and prey, no parasites and no possibility of disease, no sentience with boredom...

It would be a world where being alive in it is better than sex and novelty never wears off. But you wouldn't understand this because you are asexual...

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Nov 2014 05:30

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:07, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Nov 2014 18:03

I get you. What religion fail to ask is the following: why couldn't their God make everything perfect straight away without the hideous and sluggish earthrealm test? No theodicy in the world can vindicate a perfectly good God in the face of evil. This statement is Epicurean in origin and was recognised by the Enlightenment. Voltaire used it to criticise religion. Theologians try to explain it but end up portraying God as a tyrant.

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”