Today's my one year annaversary of lucid dreaming! :D

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Vonozar

Today's my one year annaversary of lucid dreaming! :D

Postby Vonozar » 19 Dec 2013 04:21

I remember seeing Hagart's post a while ago stating it was his anniversary and at the time I thought posting about that is a cool idea. It's definitely something to celebrate, and who better with then other lucid dreamers? Besides, it's exciting! :D I can't believe it's been a year already. It doesn't feel like it. :)

HAGART

Re: Today's my one year annaversary of lucid dreaming! :D

Postby HAGART » 19 Dec 2013 06:08

Actually it was my anniversary of joining this site and maybe I'll post again on Jan. 5, 2014 for my second.
It was almost a whole year ago that I wrote that! And almost two years on this site!

Doesn't feel like it.

Anyway, bust open the cyber-champagne, and blow out a cyber-candle on your cyber-cake.
It's time to celebrate internet style!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 19 Dec 2013 08:14

HAGART wrote:Actually it was my anniversary of joining this site and maybe I'll post again on Jan. 5, 2014 for my second.
It was almost a whole year ago that I wrote that! And almost two years on this site!

Doesn't feel like it.

Yeah do it! It's worth posting about. :) Congrats by the way!

HAGART wrote:Anyway, bust open the cyber-champagne, and blow out a cyber-candle on your cyber-cake.
It's time to celebrate internet style!

Awe yeah! :lol: I was planning on making myself a little cake or something as a little "yay!" but didn't have the eggs. Tommorow, I'll make it tomorrow. And. It. Will. Be. Awesome. :D

James

Postby James » 28 Dec 2013 23:19

I'm coming up two years, and I've only had 2 LD's - one today in fact, which has sparked a hopeful comeback, its way overdue. Wish me luck! :D
Was it worth it?

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 30 Dec 2013 01:22

James wrote:I'm coming up two years, and I've only had 2 LD's - one today in fact, which has sparked a hopeful comeback, its way overdue. Wish me luck! :D

Wow congrats! That's dedication there. Good luck with your new lucid dreaming pursuit! I hope you have a better go this time around. :D

Return to “Off-Topic”