For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Re: Opinions?

Postby Summerlander » 20 Feb 2014 11:11

Good luck. I hope you'll be okay soon.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Postby doo » 21 Feb 2014 11:04

Ah this is still happening to me and all it's annoying but I guess it can't be helped.

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Mar 2014 00:14

doo wrote:I guess there is someone that is sleeping all day to lucid dream about me or something cause during the day I can hear them talking in my head and all and I was wondering if that is possible cause I guess I did something to this girl a long time ago and I guess she is getting revenge on me I don't know it's really childish but anyways do you guys think lucid dreaming can be linked to any kind of delusional or schizophrenic ways possible?

Hearing voices and getting paranoia of the type you seem to be getting (thinking someone is getting revenge on you and can do this) is completely delusion. You really need to go to your doctor and get some medication before this gets worst.

and no LD shouldnt do that too anyone, the only time those who LD may hear voices is when they are between sleep and wake state... You are ill and need a dr ASAP.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Off-Topic”