ILLUMINATI

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
btifuldreamer

ILLUMINATI

Postby btifuldreamer » 28 Feb 2014 09:17

Illuminati is something i am very interested in at the moment...
I have one of those friends that likes to say random stuff at times to annoy me and stuff and once he shouted Illuminati for no reason, i asked him what that is and he said i don't know. When i got home, i was that bored that i looked up the definition of Illuminati which let me to many more hours of research and interest...
For those of you that don't know what the Illuminati is, they were an organisation founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. Th members of the Bavarian Illuminati believed they were 'enlightened' with great knowledge others did not know. About 20 years later the organisation was found out by the government and was forced to Disband. Although many today believe that the Illuminati still exist.
Nowadays most conspiracy theorists believe that the Illuminati control everything like most shops, the music industry, film industry and government. There is also supposedly a 'New World Order' which will involves reducing the worlds population to 7 (or 20, i'm not sure) million people so we will be more easily controlled by a single government run by them.
I think this is the basic knowledge of the illuminati but it goes much depper and more complicated, but i will share other information i have read about later if a lot of poeple are interested in this topic. Feel free to correct anything i have said and tell me your opinions on the Illuminati :o :D

Summerlander

Re: ILLUMINATI

Postby Summerlander » 28 Feb 2014 18:44

Do you think they'd be able to remain secret for long? What about North Korea? :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Jackson

Postby Jackson » 02 Mar 2014 16:50

I am interested, tell me more :lol:

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 02 Mar 2014 19:35

Jackson wrote:I am interested, tell me more :lol:

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Uses my third eye, Jackson went to Rice University and likes card games ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 04 Mar 2014 10:21

Summerlander wrote:Do you think they'd be able to remain secret for long? What about North Korea? :D

Well, that's what confuses me. They're supposedly a 'secret' organisation yet they put all the hints and signs everywhere like they want us to discover them. Either that or it's just a publicity stunt thing that will somehow make money. Have you ever heard of all the stuff that happens at Denver International Airport? It is a VERY popular airport and it has many strange things there. Just look up DIA conspiracy theory theres a lot of stuff on it. copy this link:
http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/
If you can't be bothered then i will explain...
DIA is a located in america. It was opened on October 29 1993. Denver already had a thriving airport, Stapleton airport before the DIA was made so there wasn't really any reason to. While it was being made there was originally supposed to be like 4 buildings but instead of just demolish them the owner asked for them to be 'buried'. So all the conspiracy theorists think these buildings are used for something else. The airport also has a LOT of storage and there are't that many planes to fill up all the storage. There's also Murals around the place of a Nazi soldier killing people with what looks like a chemical weapon. Do with all the storage and strange murals, poeple beleive that other people are held down in these underground rooms and possibly gassed. I did not explain this well at all but it's really worth looking at the site i provided ^ very interesting. Also, sorry if what i said sounded a bit racist, I didn't mean it too.

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 04 Mar 2014 19:52

I've read about the DIA and the Illuminati...definitely interested in all the conspiracy theories out there. Have you ever read "Behold a Pale Horse," by William Cooper? He was supposedly assassinated by police after he accurately predicted 9/11 4 days before. (Not saying it's true, I read all this stuff). But reading his book really tied together a lot of the "mystery" so to speak, but it's kinda scary if you already don't trust the Govt :D .

Have you heard anything about WW3 being started after a global economic collapse? Supposedly the DIA ties into that, along with all the FEMA camps around the US that are manned, but "not in use." I've heard theories that they are going to be used for concentration camps for dissidents after the global collapse. Some have been seen with whole lots filled with black, plastic caskets big enough for multiple people.

BUT, if you know anything about the Georgia Guidestones and Agenda 21 (United Nations is pushing that one), the powers that be want the world human population to be brought down significantly, somewhere to around 5 million (we are currently at around 7 billion). I actually agree that the human population is too big for the amount of resources we use under the economic structure of consumerism, but supposedly the powers that be (I guess the richest elite? or the Illuminati? Maybe Reptilians? :) [Look up David Icke if you are interested in this stuff]) are going to reduce the population with more drastic measures than humanitarian plans...such as biological warfare, gassings at concentration camps, etc.

This is all highly conjecture, but there is evidence to support most theories (more along the lines of conspiracy hypothesis), but time will tell. With the US in 74 wars globally that it admits to, and looks like it wants to jump into more (IE Iran, N. Korea, and now tension with Russia as it pushes into Ukraine), something does seem off about the global condition.

I love reading about this stuff! :ugeek:

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 05 Mar 2014 05:35

I enjoy watching things of this nature on You Tube from time to time.
Jessie Ventura / Howard Stern 2016! :mrgreen:

There's a lot of name calling such as 'Truthers' and 'Sheep' on both sides.

I don't care about that. I simply look at things and question why. Why did "Building 7" collapse from the ground up like a controlled demolition? It sure looks that way to me, and it doesn't add up. Adrian MONK would look at it, put his hands up to assess the scene, and shake his head too. ;) And where there's one lie, there are probably others.

The rest is theory (conspiracy theory), and our minds running rampant, but asking a simple rational question should never be cause for alarm. Unless there is something to hide. I have plenty more questions...

Who's really in charge?!
I don't know.
Perhaps the 'Illuminati' are just a scapegoat, a catch all, to blame when humans, performing normal, greedy, gangster-mob-like human behavior, getting rich and powerful on a massive scale, want to cover up their sinister deeds.

Conspiracies have been around for ages. Just look at Julius Caesar's assassination. We haven't changed much at all since then. We're just cavemen who drive cars. Instead of knives to a back, we have new technologies, but we are the same emotional, greedy, irrational humans we always were.

If you want to find the answer, follow the money. Some humans value that a lot more than others for some reason and shiny things in the form of gold throughout the ages. Don't know why; You can't eat it! My mind and body has no use for gold. Some are born without remorse or empathy and are sociopaths. But capitalism has given them power. Corporations will inherit the Earth.

I don't know what it is, and can't put my finger on it, but I feel something BIG is afoot. And it's not BigFoot! ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 05 Mar 2014 07:39

HAGART wrote:I enjoy watching things of this nature on You Tube from time to time.
[/b]

YouTube is the best for this kind of stuff. I've had the stomach flu, so I've been in bed watching documentaries about aliens being inter-dimensional beings and not intergalactic beings, structures on the Moon, the Moon being a spaceship, planet Nibiru, the Reptilians and other alien races, etc. Whether or not it's true is no matter, this stuff is really interesting and entertaining haha.

Something bigger is definitely afoot. History shows that the public is almost always left in the dark on a lot of stuff that the Govt. gets into. The average Joe just wants to live in peace, but the corporations that own the world seem to want the exact opposite.

Speaking of building 7...I think it's pretty much already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was either an inside job, or was allowed to happen (much in the same as Pearl Harbor). Have you ever read Naomi Klein's book "Shock Doctrine?" Had to read it for a Sociology class, and it really pointed out the capitalist's opportunistic reaches for pouncing on natural (and in many cases, fabricated) disasters for the purpose of profit of some sort, whether that be economic, political, or some other gain.

If we followed the money, wouldn't that bring us to the Rothschild family, Rockefeller Family, Bilderberg Group, and other financial elites? Or is it possible that it goes much higher than that? What if it were true that the Nefilim/Annunaki really did create us, and we are a slave race? [Check out this link if interested http://www.galactic-server.net/KJOLE/Nordic/drunfris.html]

I wonder what the truth would sound like, maybe too outlandish, or perhaps too simple to believe :ugeek: .

I know freedom is a fleeting term to define, but in truth the average person, including those in the western world (not limited to exploited countries), is a victim of indentured servitude to some degree.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 05 Mar 2014 08:36

I joked around with the McDILD, (your earlier post about a McDonald's Induced Lucid Dream), and said that they were trying to control our minds. I was kidding, but also half serious. I wouldn't put it past them. Then you replied and agreed for the most part, being humorous, but half serious too. Now I see you're the same as me when it comes to this stuff. I like to watch those things on You Tube when I feel under the weather too for some reason, sick in bed puts us in the mood. Look up sacred geometry throughout the ages and it will blow your mind! (Then piece it together later....) It was a good watch when I was sick.....

I joke, but get serious too. I don't know how far it goes to the top. And I can assure you it's not the president of the world, (you know, president of US, president of the world, same thing), but they are just muppets for our amusement and fodder for late night talk show monologues. The true power is currency. (I'm concerned about the power of BitCoin right now, and how people might eventually find out, what I have always known: Dollars have no value unless you give it one.) Once people find out that consumerism is a waste of time and that bills are just paper without substance, it is the end of civilization. (I'd rather have potatoes than gold).

But it's not the end of life. Just the end of civilization as we know it! :)

(Perhaps it's a new beginning and there's a silver lining)..... I ideologically hope...... In my daydreams..... Cross my fingers..... Hope to NOT die......
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 05 Mar 2014 09:09

HAGART wrote:I enjoy watching things of this nature on You Tube from time to time.
Jessie Ventura / Howard Stern 2016! :mrgreen:

There's a lot of name calling such as 'Truthers' and 'Sheep' on both sides.

I don't care about that. I simply look at things and question why.

Yes that's the same as me! I don't really have a side, i just find the whole topic very interesting.
MAKER wrote:YouTube is the best for this kind of stuff. I've had the stomach flu, so I've been in bed watching documentaries about aliens being inter-dimensional beings and not intergalactic beings, structures on the Moon, the Moon being a spaceship, planet Nibiru, the Reptilians and other alien races, etc. Whether or not it's true is no matter, this stuff is really interesting and entertaining haha.

Yeah I've also read that aliens are actually demons and how the UFO's might not be spacecrafts but the actual alien itself. Have you read about the CLEMENTINE project? There's a YouTube video on it about how a picture was taken of a unidentified structure on the moon and some guy worked out it's actually a huge machine or something. It's interesting though. I read something that made me realize, why would aliens just fly into our atmosphere or view and vanish soon after. I think they actually come down to our planet if they're real because they have been sighted for hundreds of years and it's unlikely that not one would bother landing on our planet.
MAKER wrote:Something bigger is definitely afoot. History shows that the public is almost always left in the dark on a lot of stuff that the Govt. gets into. The average Joe just wants to live in peace, but the corporations that own the world seem to want the exact opposite.

Yeah I'm sure something big will happen soon even if it's not the New World Order or something. My aunty is a psychic, i didn't even tell her but she new i was into all this stuff about secrets and stuff they don't tell the public, she also something big will be let out to the public in my lifetime. Only time will tell :ugeek:

Return to “Off-Topic”