Lucid dreaming 24/7.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
doo

Lucid dreaming 24/7.

Postby doo » 06 Mar 2014 08:42

So there's this group of people that are lucid dreaming about me day and night. I mean there are so many people that are lucid dreaming against me to prevent me to even move in my own dream and talk about dream invading so fucking stupid. Anyways I guess during the day his friend would lucid dream about me and then another person would lucid dream about me during the night. It is really annoying cause I guess this guy really must hate me or something cause during the day I can like actually hear their thoughts and such and all they do is make fun of me and blah blah blah. During the night I can barely sleep cause of the same reason pretty much and to be honest them doing this to me really messed me up in the head mentally and physically. I really want to settle this but they are too scared. Any opinions? Do you guys think it's possible? Cause I Remember reading you can actually stalk somebody when they are awake and while you're asleep still. Talk about a royal pain in the ass.

Summerlander

Re: Lucid dreaming 24/7.

Postby Summerlander » 06 Mar 2014 13:01

Erm... no that's not possible. :|
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 06 Mar 2014 19:36

I am unsure what he is talking about.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Mar 2014 23:52

Doo has been here for a while, and I read other posts. Lucid dreaming is not to blame for that, and others have brought this up to: It might be Schizophrenia. It's nothing to be ashamed to admit. My cousin had it in her past and seems well and happy now. I've heard someone else here had a relative with it.

I wish you well, and I am no doctor, so don't take my word for it, but one thing I can assure you is that it's not a result of other lucid dreamers entering your head.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Mar 2014 12:47

That's right. Your mind is tricking you and causing you to buy into falsehoods.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

doo

Postby doo » 10 Mar 2014 05:44

I know for a fact there are people astral projecting about me and all they are doing is making fun of me and mess with me and just because they think they can do whatever they want they can just mess with me for no reason. So stupid.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Mar 2014 12:23

doo wrote:I know for a fact there are people astral projecting about me and all they are doing is making fun of me and mess with me and just because they think they can do whatever they want they can just mess with me for no reason. So stupid.

Do you have proof for such a thing?

Return to “Off-Topic”