Edgar Cayce

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
rdc8214

Edgar Cayce

Postby rdc8214 » 28 Apr 2012 06:41

Does anyone try to correlate Edgar Cayce with lucid dreaming? If so i would like to read more into this analysis or at least open the discussion thread. I know I'm not the only one who has thought this. Was it divine intervention or subconscious thoughts that produced his abilities? He always claimed that his soul was not the entity that spoke or came through in his readings. His claim was also, that anyone could learn to do what he did. I just always wonder about the Akashic records and if they are able to be visited and furthermore how to get there.

Snaggle

Re: Edgar Cayce

Postby Snaggle » 28 Apr 2012 23:04

Cayce was not lucid in his trance readings and had no idea what he had said in them. Where did you get the idea that it was not "his soul" speaking in his readings? EC himself described this trances as involving OBE in which he traveled to the Akashic records. On the whole pretty much like vanilla near death experiences except he was not conscious. What abilities! He was the classic psychic all horn and no beef, with he followers clinging to the few things he got right and ignoring the much more numerous failures. As for learning to do what he did (assuming it was real) why not ask Carla L. Ruechert who is doing the same thing and is still alive?
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

rdc8214

Re: Edgar Cayce

Postby rdc8214 » 29 Apr 2012 14:31

Thanks snaggle. I got the idea it was not his soul b/c of the visits from Michael. I'm sure there were many failures, but he was not classic psychic.....How much did he charge? MY point exactly. Thank you for the lead on Carla i have never heard that name. I try not to google too much except when nessecary. I'm still old school and stuck in a place where i like to learn from humans. :)

Return to “Off-Topic”