I recommend this interesting interview about interpretation of the symbolic language of dreams. -
- "# 90 - The Language Of Dreams With Robert Hoss" - shrinkrapradio.com
- Choose - Transcript (ctrl +) to enlarge text - or Podcast
Robert Hoss presents an overview of how dreams speak in a language of metaphor and in personal associations to these images.
- Some interesting points discussed --
- There may be a lot of information in a single dream image.
- Images in the dream that seem alienated can be "really interesting stuff to work on."
- How to have an imaginary conversation with a dream image to help clarify its meaning. (Gestalt role play)
- "6 Magic Questions" -
(1) Who or what are you? - (If a dream character is an acquaintance, how are you like (or different from)
(2) What is your purpose or function?
(3) What do you like?
(4) What do you dislike?
(5) What do you fear the most?
(6) What do you desire the most?
There is also an introduction to the emotional meaning of color in dreams.
Robert Hoss uses several short dreams to show how to work with these dream interpretation techniques.
Robert Hoss has a website. -- dreamscience.org
which has a Dream Color Questionnaire and other interesting dream work information.
For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest