Video games!

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Soul

Re: Video games!

Postby Soul » 04 Mar 2012 16:45

I think I've got to stop playing games for 3-6 hours a day. gotta discipline myself. am i thinking right, guys??

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 05 Mar 2012 22:21

I can say I'm a gamer,at least I've got more life in my dreams XD
I spend almost all my free time at that...
Favorite games: Portal/Portal 2 (searching pal for co op :D ) Minecraft (Also searching for server) and trying the Assasins creed saga,seems pretty good.
I have a lot more of games for favourite,but this are those I'm playing lately :lol:

amersoma

Postby amersoma » 16 Mar 2012 08:34

How important do you think video game women are to kids' perspectives on gender? I was thinking the other day about Chun Li in the Street Fighter games. She was really a rather breakthrough character, in that she was the first one (so far as I know) to be a hero rather than damsel. Moreover, she was not created as an inferior fighter to the males.
Last edited by amersoma on 17 Mar 2012 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

Axalto

Postby Axalto » 16 Mar 2012 09:33

Woo! Video games! My favorite!
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Nuclear Dawn, the Call of Duty series (deal with it), the battlefield series except battlefield 3 (deal with it again) and team fortress 2.
I inmagine lucid dreaming to be best comparable to GMod but I never experienced it long enough to know.
"Once you fix something, they'll forever reagard you as Computer Genious. If it reaches this point you're pretty much screwed." -The Oatmeal

Return to “Off-Topic”