Freddy Krueger is a Lucid Dreamer! He should be in Inception

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Freddy Krueger is a Lucid Dreamer! He should be in Inception

Postby HAGART » 20 May 2012 17:00

I just saw A Nightmare On Elm Street last night. It was a remake, but the way the people would drift into sleep without knowing it and find themselves in a lucid dream nightmare was uncanny. At one point he said, "you are in my world now!". So they didn't have control over their dreams, but Freddy did. So then I started to think about Inception and I guess Freddy was the architect of the dream world so to speak, and the victims would enter HIS dream mind.

THEY SHOULD COMBINE THE TWO MOVIES.

It can go a little like this: Someone hires Freddy Krueger to infiltrate someone's mind to steal information. He might be a loose cannon though and gets carried away and slashes the body from the inside out in the real world. Which is impossible and you find out they were in a dream within a dream and Freddy Krueger is really just a bashful accountant named Wilber Wilkinson who was dreaming all along and it was HIS mind that was being infiltratred by Leonardo Dicaprio the whole time!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Kranter

Re: Freddy Krueger is a Lucid Dreamer! He should be in Incep

Postby Kranter » 31 May 2012 03:22

Da fuq? lol
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

HAGART

Re: Freddy Krueger is a Lucid Dreamer! He should be in Incep

Postby HAGART » 01 Jun 2012 01:34

Yes.
Fuq indeed.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Off-Topic”